Chapter 40

Okay so we gonna skip way ahead so basically at this point Nique has already had Kaiser. Cierra and Gilly are official but we'll get deep into their relationship in the next book. Tray and Airi are still not together but they are cordial, this chapter she will have Layla.
|Airi|
I groaned as Layla kicked again for the 8th time. Today may be the day we welcome Princess Layla to the world. "Hi mommy." Dan said running into my room jumping on the bed as he touched my stomach. "Hi baby." I replied. "Hi sister." He said now rubbing my stomach making Layla kick. Every time Dan or Tray touch my stomach she goes crazy. I groaned again as she continued to kick. I felt something running down my leg as I screamed in pain making Dan jump back. I looked down to see the sheets wet with water. "Daniel baby go get daddy please. I said breathing in and out. Yes Dan calls Tray daddy now. He hopped off the bed running out of the room. I screamed in pain again, "Layla please chill out." I said rubbing my stomach. Tray ran into the room with everybody behind him with a worried look on his face. "What's wrong ?" He asked coming by my side. "Layla s-she's coming. My water broke." I said squeezing his hand. "Ahhh shit Airionna." He said pulling his hand away. "I'll get the car." King said running downstairs. "Chris help me get her to the car." Tray said helping me out the bed. I slipped on some flip flops and they helped me down the stairs. "Me and Nique will meet y'all at the hospital. We'll bring Dan." Cierra said. I screamed damn near the whole way to the hospital. "Damn my ears." Chris said covering his ears.
After the birth
|Tray|
I held Layla as Airi fell asleep. She was so beautiful and she came out with so much hair. I smiled as she slowly opened her eyes looking at me. "Hi princess. I'm glad you're finally here. Your so perfect." I said smiling at her. "Awww look at the baby." Cierra said walking in with everybody. Dan ran over to me and Layla staring at her. "Wanna hold your sister ?" I asked. He nodded his head sitting next to me. I placed carefully placed Layla into his arms helping him not to drop her. He smiled at her as she closed her eyes again. "Aw this is just so cute I gotta get a picture." Nique said pulling out her phone as she took a picture of us. "Damn bro she look just like you." Chris said staring at her. "Just a cute version." King said causing everybody to laugh. "Very funny." I said.