Chapter 7

|Tray|
It's been a few days since me and Gilly been in Miami I haven't heard from Airi and I haven't text her or anything. I felt so guilty for not telling her about Miami so I just decided to leave her alone until I got back to Houston. I haven't been on social media for a minute and when I finally decided to check my Instagram I see people in my comments bashing me like crazy. I decided to read my comments hoping to find out what was going on. "Clout chaser" "Why would you do Airi like that ? She's so nice" "I knew you and Chris was some clout chasing ass niggas" "Y'all don't use the name clout of Atlanta for no reason I see." I was so confused reading my comments, why does everybody think I'm a clout chaser ? I would never use Airi for clout. "Bro why they in my comments spazzing ?" I asked Chris showing him my comments. "They doing the same thing to me but I don't care about that shit cause I ain't do nothing." He said so nonchalant. I decided to post on my instastory "Yo I just got back on social media and see everybody bashing me, what's going on ? Y'all tripping fr." After I posted that I decided to lurk and ended up coming across a video from Chris live the other day. Now it's all coming together everybody thinks I'm here with another girl and it's not even like that. The girl in the background was my bestfriend Lai we've been besties since diaper days. After watching that I seen another video of Airi saying she's single and wasn't crushing on anybody. Damn..that's not what she told me in Houston, she's talked to Lai before so why is she acting like this now ? I wasn't even going to address the situation cause I don't care at this point if she single I'm single too. "Yo my nigga you needa address this whole situation we losing subscribers." Chris said snapping at me. As much as I didn't want to I knew he was right and knew he wouldn't stop bothering me about it. "Okay nigga I will." I said pulling out my phone getting on live. As soon as my live started all the negative comments start coming in but I decided to ignore them. "I see all the bashing going on and the name calling but I don't care I'm gonna address this situation one time and one time only. Yes I came to Miami instead of Atlanta because Gilly wanted me to come with him." "Facts." Chris said co-signing. "The girl y'all heard in the background was my bestfriend Lai we've been bestfriends since diaper days, I have no reason to lie Airi has even spoken to Lai over FaceTime. We have no reason to use anybody for clout. As for Airi if she felt that way she has my number she could've text me instead of bringing all this to social media and letting everybody bash me and call me things she know I'm not. Since she said what she had to say then I'm single too." I said shrugging. I didn't want to say that but my pride was so big I didn't even care. "At the end of they day we know the truth we don't gotta use nobody in that house for clout." Chris said irritated. "Clout chasers ? Tuuuh." I said shaking my head. "That's all I'm gonna say about this whole situation and this is my first and last time addressing this." I said ending my live ignoring all the comments. Just as I ended my live my phone started to ring with a incoming FaceTime call I read the name flash across the screen, "Airi ☺️💛" here we go. I answered the phone just looking at her. She was in her room and looked like she had been crying all day. "Yes ?" I asked irritated. "I don't know why you're the one mad when you lied about your whereabouts." She said back angry. I can already tell this wasn't gonna end well. "Did you call me to argue ? If you did we can do that when I get back to Houston tomorrow. I'm mad cause you got mfs out here calling me and my brother clout chasers when you and everybody in the house know we not !" I yelled irritated and frustrated. "First of all lower yo damn voice, second I didn't tell them to call y'all that I told them not to bash y'all, and you right we can handle all this when you not around yo side bitch and back in Houston." She said hanging up before I could even respond.
|Airi|
"First of all lower yo damn voice, second I didn't tell them to call y'all that I told them not to bash y'all, and you right we can handle all this when you not around yo side bitch and back in Houston." I said to Tray. He was about to respond but I hung up before he could even say something. I wasn't even hurt at this point I was angry like to the point I could lay hands on somebody. "Fuck !" I yelled throwing my phone onto my bed. I looked into the mirror just staring at myself. "You're beautiful Airionna. You're a beautiful mocha princess." I repeated over and over again. I stood in the mirror still staring at myself. "Is there something wrong with me ? Maybe it's my weight ?" I said to myself. I just couldn't even piece together what would make Tray do this to me. I checked my phone after getting another notification it was people tagging me in a video of Tray I didn't bother to watch it cause I don't even wanna hear about this anymore until he gets back. I sat in my bed on Twitter in my feelings listening to Cardi B crazy person to listen to at this time, I know. I decided to be petty and tweet a few things. "Gave you TLC you wanna creep and shit poured out my whole heart to a piece of shit 😕" I hesitated on sending the tweet but thought fuck it I'm a thug. After I tweeted that my phone start going crazy, I decided to tweet one more thing just to make Tray mad. "You got me looking in the mirror different thinking I'm flawed cause you inconsistent." "Baby mama why you showing out on twitter like this ?" Nique asked walking into my room. "I had to get out my feelings." I said smiling. "Well I'm glad you out your feelings cause me and Carmen going to get our feet done and your coming." Before I could even decline her invitation she pulled me out of my bed. "Carmen's already waiting for us downstairs." She said handing me my purse. I put my shoes on and slowly walked downstairs I didn't wanna go anywhere but I knew they wouldn't take no for an answer.
|Tray|
|Next Day|
Me and Gilly were back in Houston and headed to the house. I really didn't wanna come back to the house I didn't wanna see none of them after they showed they true colors. "When we go in here stay calm if they don't say nothing to us don't say nothing to them. If they wanna be petty we can too." Gilly said pulling into the driveway. I already knew he was serious Gilly didn't care who it was if you were petty towards him he was petty right back. As we were walking inside Carmen was coming out the kitchen with Nique behind her. "Hey y'all." Carmen said hugging us as Nique walked right pass us going upstairs. "Hey Carmen." We both said. I walked upstairs to me and Chris room, everybody was in the family room but nobody spoke they all just looked as I walked past. I shook my head putting my bags down. After a few minutes Gilly came in sitting his bags down, "They wanna have a "family" meeting." He said putting air quotes around family. I laughed at his pettiness as we walked into the family room. We both sat on the floor as everybody else took up the space on the couch. King started off by saying "So it's obviously a lot of tension in the house and I feel like it's all unnecessary. It's supposed to be between two people only not everybody in the house. We a fam-" Chris cut him off and I knew all hell was about to break loose. "Don't even say we supposed to be a family cause I could've sworn a family don't treat each other like this. Y'all showed y'all true colors when y'all labeled us as clout chasers which y'all know we not. As of now y'all not no family to me just a bunch of mfs I live with." He said shrugging. "Chris chill." I said tryna defuse the situation. "Nigga I never called y'all a clout chaser so turn yo gangster down." King replied to him. "And neither did I so who you mean when you say y'all ?" Corey asked confused. Chris turned his attention towards the girls and at this point it was no stopping him cause he was right. Both Airi and Nique labeled us as clout chasers. "Yea I called y'all clout chasers cause that's what y'all looked like at the time." Nique said with no care in the world. "I just call it like I see it. If it look like a duck and quack like a duck it's a damn duck. Airi said staring at me. "At the end of the day it was all just a misunderstanding and I don't want it to be awkward between us y'all still my bros and that's all I gotta say." King said sitting back and not long after everybody agreed with him instead of Airi of course. "You lied to me and you were with another girl. I definitely don't forgive you." She said rolling her eyes. "Did you ever think to text me and ask yo tray why you in Miami instead ? Or maybe who was the girl in the background ? No you didn't instead you took our business to social media. Now you going out sad cause the girl I was talking to was Lai." I said returning the attitude. "Going out hella sad." Chris said shaking his head. I could feel her whole mood change she had guilt written all over her face.

I'll update this chapter some more in a few minutes or maybe hours lol my fingers hurt and I write better late at night anyway. Be sure to vote and comment if y'all got any suggestions. I like constructive criticism 💛