Chapter 28

|Airi|
4 months down, 5 more to go. Yes I'm 4 months already. Me and Tray still not together, he's been communicating with other females but I can't even be mad cause we not together. My doctor recently told me that I had to stop stressing or it could cause me to have a miscarriage & I definitely don't want that. Right now I'm on my way to the spa to have a day to myself. I'm going to get my nails done, a facial, & all that other stuff. This was much needed with all the bs I been dealing with. I just dropped my first song a remix to DDG-Arguments and I've been receiving a a lot of love and positive feedback then of course I've been seeing a lot of hate. I tell my supporters the song isn't about Tray which is partially true, some parts are about him and some are just about previous relationships mainly with Daniel's dad. Recording that song made me realize how much I've been through and that I deserved the world. I wasn't gonna settle for anything less and that's a fact.
|Tray|
"Nigga just admit your wrong don't say no stupid shit. Be sincere about everything. Just get your girl back I'm tired of you sleeping in my room." Chris said giving me a so called pep talk. I was determined to get my girl back by any means necessary. "Whatever nigga I'm getting my girl back today." I said going into what use to be me and Airi's room. I really haven't been in here since she kicked me out. She won't even allow me to step foot in here. I sat on the bed thinking about all of our deep conversations we had and all the times we laid in here damn near all day cuddling. I missed sleeping next to her and holding her. As I was thinking Airi walked in admiring her nails and singing her song she just dropped. "Um what you doing in here ?" She asked sitting her purse down. "Just thinking. I was wondering if we could talk maybe ?" I asked scratching my head nervously. "Talk about what ?" She asked shutting the door to give us privacy. "Us." I replied. "There is no "us" you ruined that multiple times." She said putting air quotes around us. Time to stop playing games and pour my heart out to the woman I love. "Look Airi I'm done with the games and I'm so serious this time. This all made me realize how miserable and depressed I am without you being my girl. I love you so much and nobody I mean nobody could ever replace you, all those girls don't mean shit to me. I'm ready to turn in my player card and be loyal and honest with you and only you. I'm sorry again I mean it. I'm sorry for embarrassing you. I'm sorry for stressing you out. I'm sorry for playing with your heart. I'm sorry for everything. I just wanna be a family for our child and for Dan. I can't keep acting like you giving me the silent treatment isn't hurting me because it is, I may not show it but on the inside I'm dying. I miss us. I miss sleeping in here with you. I miss making you laugh and you making me laugh. I miss Trairi. I just want the love of my life back. So please I'm begging you please forgive me and take me back. I promise you won't regret it. Please." I begged on my knees as I held her hands. That felt so good to get off my chest. I've never begged any girl to take me back but Airi isn't just any girl she's a WOMAN and the person I wanna spend the rest of my life with. "No more lies ?" She asked. "None." I responded. "No more games and embarrassing me ?" She asked again. "Out the window." I answered. She stared at me for a moment in deep thought. "Okay Tray I forgive you. You can come back in the room & we can try to work things out but I promise if you fuck up again we're done for good, I don't care how much you beg." She said sounding serious. I stood up pulling her into a tight hug. "I won't mess up." I said. "I love you." She said hugging me back. "I love you too." I responded. I got my girl back and that's all that matters right now.