Chapter 9

|Nique|
I guess you could say I feel bad about calling Chris & Tray clout chasers but I mean could you blame me ? At the time they did look like clout chasers, not saying that I don't trust them but I'll definitely keep my eyes on them especially for my girl Airi. It was a rainy day so me and the girls decided to chill in my room and have a girls night while the boys played on the PlayStation like always. "Let's get cute and take pictures I'm tired of looking like a bum." Airi said. "Oh yes I can do y'all make up and hair and we can take pictures." I was gonna keep going on my rant until Carmen stopped me. "Okay Nique Baby we get it." She said laughing with Airi. "Ha ha ha very funny." I mocked. "Y'all know when I get excited I go on a whole rant. "Oh we know." Airi laughed. "I'm going to get the speaker." Carmen said going into the living room. "Soooo Airi whats going on-" "Stop it right there I already know where this is going. Me and Tray are taking things slow." I threw my hand over my chest acting surprised. "I was not gonna ask about Tray." I said sarcastically. After a few minutes Carmen came running into the room with the speaker. "Y'all we should prank the boys I set the camera up in the family room they not paying no attention." She said excited. "Prank them how ?" I questioned. "Since we doing our makeup and hair let's throw on some cute clothes and act like we going out with some other boys, act like we going to meet up with them." Airi said smiling. Airi was the best in the house when it came to pranks she always goes all out. "Let's do it on Nique and King channel." Carmen suggested. "Okay let's start on y'all makeup I'll start with Carmen and Airi you pick out an outfit for you and Carmen since you more sneaky then us." I said starting on Carmen's make up. "On it." She replied leaving.
|Airi|
After Nique finished our makeup and hair we all got dressed. "Wassup qwazy mob it's ya girl Nique and I'm here with my baby mamas." Nique said talking to the camera. "Hey y'all it's ya girl Carmen." Carmen said waving. "Wassup wassup wassuppp." I sang. "So we was sitting here doing our makeup and hair and Carmen came up with the idea to prank the boys." "Basically we gonna say that we going to meet up with some other boys and they invited us out. Oh we should really leave and put our phone on airplane mood." Carmen suggested. "Oh my god yes I'll sneak Tray keys and we can pretend we vlogging." I said. "Oh yes this is gonna be so funny. They gon get so mad but oh well let's get started." Nique said. I walked out the room talking to the girls hoping to get the boys attention. "Yas we gon have so much fun at this party." I said. "Yes I'm glad the boys invited us." Carmen said smiling. "Woah where y'all going ?" King questioned as we walked downstairs. "These boys invited us to a party so we going." Nique replied. As Carmen and Nique held the boys attention I slid Tray car keys off the counter into my purse. "We going to twerk and meet new people why y'all tripping ?" Nique questioned. "Ayeee twerk twerk twerk twerk twerk." I said as I began twerking knowing it would make Tray feel some type of way. "Woah you not going no where with that tight ass dress on." Tray said grabbing me. "What's the problem we just wanna have fun." I responded shrugging my shoulders. "We can have fun here." He whispered in my ear I had to hold myself together as I realized the camera was still on. "Y'all going out so sad." Gilly said sitting on the counter laughing. "I don't know why you laughing cause Maria going to." I said. Since Gilly was the only single person in the House well kind of the only single person he had an imaginary girlfriend Maria. "Aye Maria not going no where ain't that right bae ?" He asked pretending to have his arm wrapped around somebody. "Come on y'all let's go we wasting time." Carmen said walking to the door. "I don't know how y'all getting there cause y'all not getting in my car." Corey said eating his ice cream. I dangled Tray car keys in the air sticking my tongue out. "But I got these." I said laughing as we ran to the car. "Lock the door they coming." Nique laughed putting the camera on the boys who came running outside trying to get on the car and open the doors. I quickly locked the doors before King decided to hop on the hood of the car. "Yo what you got going on nigga get off my car." Tray said pulling his leg. Gilly came out recording on Snapchat while Corey knocked on the window. "Get off the car !" Carmen yelled. "I'm finna drive off so you better get down." I said starting the car. King finally got off the car and I pulled out the driveway zooming down the street while they boys chased us. "Look Corey calling already." Carmen said hitting decline. "Now everybody put your phone on airplane mode and we just gon drive around for a little bit." Nique said talking to the camera. We all put our phone on airplane mode so we wouldn't get the boys calls. I knew Tray was mad but I don't care that just gives me one more reason to be under him all the time. We decided to drive around for at least 30 minutes to make the boys think we really went somewhere.