Chapter 36

|Tray|
I was finally home and it felt great I was tired of being in the hospital. Even though I had to stay in bed most of the time due to me broken leg and broken arm it was still great to be home. I was preparing myself to try and have a conversation with Airi. "You called me in here so what do you want ?" She asked crossing her arms. "I just wanna talk without arguing. Have a heart to heart because obviously we need it." I said patting the seat next to me. She sighed as she sat on the bed next to me. "I hurt you I know I did. I made mistakes in our relationship and I'm not proud of them. I let you down to many times and I understand why you made the decision you did. I'm not asking you to take me back but I just want you to hear me out Airi. Yes Micah is my ex, yes in the beginning when I first moved down here I was going back to Atlanta and I met up with her, yes when we were together and I went back home I would meet up with her we did things in bot proud of but it happened and you deserve to know the truth. Now just listen to what I'm about to say. The day we saw her at the mall and I left with her nothing happened but those few days I stayed down there I was involved with her and Airi I promise my intentions were not to get her pregnant after me and you worked everything out I cut her off but she came back around the day me and you went out and that's when I found out she was supposedly pregnant. I'm not 100% sure the baby is mine because I'm not the only person she was messing with. I'm not even 100% sure if she's really pregnant." I looked over to see her quickly wiping her tears. "Nothing I'm saying is an excuse for any of my actions and I'm not tryna make excuses I'm just being honest with you. I love you Airi I know I don't show it very well but I do. Micah don't mean shit to me and neither does any other female. I obviously have a lot of growing up to do and you don't deserve to get treated the way that treat you." I explained. "Tray I did everything for you. I told you everything. I gave you everything and I got nothing but disappointment in return. You've done a lot of hurtful things to me in the past but this is on a different level. I honestly don't even know what to think or how to feel. You know I was up last night and I was thinking about us. I made a list of our good and bad times and I'm sad to say that the bad outweighed the good. I've gotten into so many fights and arguments with females because of you and that's not the person I am." She said wiping her tears. "I just I don't know what I did to deserve this. I just wanna be happy Tray. I want Layla to come into this world with a family. What did I do to get treated like this ? Right now I just think it's best if you do you and I do me. When she has this baby or you find out if she's actually pregnant then we can work something out. If she is pregnant then I wanna see a dna test if the baby is yours then I guess we have to see where life takes us if the baby isn't yours we can try to work on us. Until then your single and I'm single. I'll let you stay in the room this time only because you have let your body heal but trust me this doesn't mean we're together. Stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours." She said wiping her last few tears before walking out.