Chapter 23

Ima start adding music put y'all on to some of my favorite songs.
|Airi|
"Sooo is Gilly single orrr ?" Cierra asked as the back door shut. I laughed a little cause I knew it was coming some time soon. She always tells me how she think he's so cute so I wasn't surprised. "Yea he's single but he just got outta a relationship and so did you so y'all definitely don't needa try to get into a relationship right now." I said. "And why not ?" She asked putting her hand on her hip. "Girl cause y'all both vulnerable right now." I replied. "Yea your right but just let him know my dms are open." She said laughing. This girl is so crazy but I can definitely see her and Gilly together. "You can shoot to shot but I don't know if you gonna make it just yet he still tryna get over his ex." I informed her. "I'll give him time." She said flat ironing my hair. After she finished my hair I was definitely feeling myself I mean she just slayed the hell outta my sew in. "Cierra you really cold at this hair stuff." I said looking in the mirror. "Thank you boo." She said smiling big. I always tell her she should have her own shop by now. "Well I'm finna go I got another client to get too." She said hugging me. "Wait let me pay you." I said grabbing my purse. "No charge you know that Airi." She said shaking her head. "Cierra stop playing you always do this just let me pay you." She never charged me and I hate it. "Nooo Airionna no charge seriously." She said hugging me one more time. "Ima come over maybe tomorrow." She said walking down the steps. "Alright just text me and be careful." I said walking her out.
|Tray|
I sat in the backyard with Gilly as we watched Dan run around. "You like her don't you ?" I asked looking at Chris. "Like who ?" He asked tryna play like he didn't know who I was talking bout. "Boy you know exactly who I'm talking about. Cierra nigga." I said shaking my head. "I don't know her like that to say rather I like her or not I mean she cool and she bad as hell." He said smiling. "Well if you want her get her but just make sure you really ready for a relationship right now." I said. No need for him to drag her along if he knows he isn't ready for a relationship especially after the relationship she just got out of. "Ima just wait. Her and Airi are really close which is good we don't gotta worry about them wanting to kill each other like her and Taylor plus I don't have to worry about her using me for clout she got her own." He explained. I nodded my head in agreement, "That's true." I said. I just wanted my bro to find happiness so he could bring back the old Gilly. In the middle of us talking my phone pinged I turned it on seeing all the Instagram notifications roll in. What now I thought to myself. I read the notifications as they were all tags. I sighed in frustration because it's probably nothing but bs. I clicked on the post and landed on "Officialallteaallshade" page, I hate this damn page and I hate being tagged in they bs. Whoever run this account got to much time on they hands. I looked at the picture and read the caption boy I almost lost my shit.

The nerve of this little ass girl

The nerve of this little ass girl. I swear Chyna had to be one of the most annoying girls in Atl. She had a crush on me when I was living in Atlanta but I wasn't rocking with that. I mean I'm a grown man and she a little ass girl. I showed Chris the picture as he shook his head. "Airi gon snap on her." He said. "Definitely." I said. I decided to step in and same something because this was outta line. "First off let me start by saying that I love Airi. Just because I've dated light skins doesn't mean I have anything towards dark skin women, idc what color you are if I like you I like you. Secondly to Chyna I just wanna tell you to stfu and mind yo business, be real and tell everybody how you had a crush on me and was basically heartbroken when I turned you down. Just because I didn't like you don't mean I don't like other dark skins. Airi look better then you ever will on her worst day. Stay in a child's place." I posted it onto my insta story with no hesitation. I went back inside with Chris on my heels with Dan in his hands. I went upstairs to hear Airi cussing up a storm. "You seen in it huh ?" I asked. "Damn right I seen that shit. That little girl need her ass whopped she a little ass kid in grown folks business. She better keep that same energy when we go to Atlanta." Airi said turning her focus back to her live. Another post for allteaallshade I can see the caption now, "Airi responds to Chyna and says she better have that same energy." "Baby relax you don't needa stress the baby and when we go to Atlanta you won't be seeing her. She a child." I said. "A child that wants to be grown so ima treat her like she's grown." She replied. I sat back in my chair letting her go on her rant. Her phone started to ring as she answered the FaceTime call all I heard was, "Biiiiitch." Automatically I knew it was Cierra. "So when we taking this trip to Atlanta ?" Cierra asked. "Me, Tray, Gilly, and Dan going this weekend if you wanna tag along you know you can." She said. "Girl I'm there. I'm finna dm this little girl and see what the problem is." Cierra said hanging up before Airi could protest. Well this should be one interesting trip to Atlanta.

That's all for now my babies. I'll update this chapter some more later on. I just didn't wanna leave y'all with nothing.