Chapter 38

|Airi|
It was 2 in the morning and I'm sitting in the living room in the dark. I sat on the couch twirling the blade in my hand as the tears came rushing down. Everybody was upstairs sleeping so I was alone thank god. I ran the blade across my wrist softly debating if this was something I really wanted to do. I haven't cut myself since high school and here I am falling back into bad habits. I rubbed my stomach as I began to cry harder, I can't handle this. I'm heartbroken and I don't know how to deal with it. I got up going into the bathroom softly closing the door behind me. I sat next to the tub staring at my wrist. I laid my head against the wall as I let the blade hit my wrist. The more I cried the more I cut myself. I watched as the blood gushed onto the floor. "Pssst babymama where you at ? I can't sleep." I heard Nique whisper coming down the steps. I cried as I started to get dizzy. Everything was a blur.
|Nique|
"Airi stop playing. I know you down here." I said laughing as I turned on the living room lights. She's not in here. "Airi seriously." I said. I walked towards the bathroom noticing the lights were on but it was quiet. "Babymama you in there ?" I asked knocking on the door. No answer. I slowly opened the door to see Airi laying in blood with a blade next to her. She had so many cuts on her wrist. I didn't know what to do but to scream and cry. "Spallane ! Oh my god Airi. Get up please." I said crying as I ran over to hold her. "Spallane get down here ! Somebody come help her !" I yelled. "Nique it's 2 in the morning this is not the time for games. Why you yelling ?" He asked rubbing his eyes as he walked into downstairs. "Airi please please please just get up please." I cried hugging her. Spallane walked in with Chris and Cierra following behind him & his eyes almost popped outta socket. "Airi !" Cierra screamed as she ran over to us. "Don't just stand there fucking do something ! Pooh help her !" Cierra yelled as she cried. "Yo whats all the yelling for ?" Tray asked limping downstairs with his crutches. "Get the car !" Spallane yelled pushing Chris towards the door. "What happened ?" Tray asked with glossy eyes. "She cut herself Tray." Cierra said holding onto Airi still. "Spallane is she gonna be okay ? I can't lose Airi that's my bestfriend. What's gonna happen ?" I asked beginning to hyperventilate. I had her blood all on my clothes and hands. "Baby you gotta calm down you can't stress out Kaiser." He said getting Airi up and rushing her to the car. We sat in the hospital lobby and I couldn't help but to cry. Everybody knows how much I love Airi so to see her going through this really hurts me. I was still hyperventilating as I looked at her blood on my hands. "Nique please calm down your scaring me." Spallane said grabbing me. "I c-can't. My bestfriend is in there fighting for her life. L-look at this. Get it off of me !" I screamed violently trying to scrub the blood off my hands with a paper towel. It wasn't working. "Get it off get it off get it off." I cried. I began to get even more worked up making me feel dizzy and become hot. "Nique ! Relax please." Spallane said. I grabbed my head as I stumbled back. "Yo I need a doctor !" Spallane yelled as he caught me before I hit the ground.

There's gonna be a part 2 to this chapter I just didn't wanna make this chapter hella long