Chapter 21

|Airi|
I picked up the stick  and couldn't believe my eyes I was really pregnant. I took the other two test and they both came back positive. I kept all three sticks and threw away the boxes. I quickly walked out the bathroom into the room hiding the test. I have to tell the house and fast. "Dan baby come here." I called out to him, soon after he came running into my room. I smiled just staring at him as he tried climbing on the bed. I helped him out sitting him on my lap. When I was pregnant with Dan it was just me and my mom, his dad wasn't there at all and now I'm pregnant again and I'm not alone. As I was thinking Nique walked into the room, "Why are you crying ?"She asked sitting next to me. I quickly wiped the tears I didn't even know I had falling. "I was just thinking that's all." I said smiling. "So what about the test what they say ?" She asked. "You'll find out." I responded making her pout as she left with Dan. I know exactly how I'm gonna tell everybody and my supporters. I grabbed my camera doing my intro and explaining what was going on. "I recently just took three pregnancy test and found out that I am indeed pregnant so by time you guys see this the news will already be out. Anyway right now I'm gonna call a family meeting and hit them with the big new. I have  Tray's basketball sitting over there and I'm gonna go in there with the basketball in my shirt so they'll be confused. Lets get started." I went into the family room setting up the camera as everyone was downstairs. I went back into the room putting the basketball in my shirt and the pregnancy test in my pocket. I looked eight months pregnant. "Everybody come here." I said wobbling into the family room. "Yo what you got going on ?" Gilly asked holding Dan in his arms. "Can y'all just sit down." I said standing in the middle of the room. When everyone got seated Tray walked up the stairs and his eyes got wide when he seen me. "What are you doing ? Why is my basketball in yo shirt." He asked sitting next to Gilly. "Airi what are you doing ?" King questioned. "I'm just getting prepared that's all." I said. They all sat looking confused, "Okay since y'all so confused maybe this will help." I said pulling out the pregnancy tests. I handed them to Tray as he sat with his mouth wide open. "I'm pregnant !" I exclaimed jumping up and down. "Oh my God." Tray said being dramatic as usual as he fell out on the ground. "I knew it." Nique said jumping with me. "Ima be an uncle." Gilly said dancing. I went and got the camera recording everybody's reaction. "I'll record." Nique said taking the camera as Tray got up staring at the test. I started to get nervous thinking he wasn't happy. I pulled the basketball out of my shirt in disappointment. "I'm gonna have a little Tray." He said smiling as he pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back and I couldn't be more happy, I heard him sniffing indicating he was really crying. "I hope them tears of joy." Chris said laughing. "They are bro." He said still hugging me. "This is so cute man." Nique said still recording. "Dan you gon be a big brother." King said making Dan smile. "I love you Airi I swear I do." Tray whispered to me. "I love you too." I replied.
|Tray|
I really can't believe Airi is pregnant and with my baby, my first child. I don't even know what to say or do I'm just so happy. "How y'all gonna tell the supporters ?" Gilly asked. "Let's take a picture Tray you post it on your Instagram with the baby emoji as the caption then after I'll post the pictures of the tests and we tell them even though I'm sure they'll put two and two together."  Airi said. I handed Chris my phone so he could take our picture. After we finally decided on a picture I posted it using the baby emoji as my caption. It wasn't even up that long and my comments were already going crazy. People were asking if it meant she was pregnant, some hating of course, and some already congratulating us. My phone started ringing as I was getting a FaceTime call I looked at the phone "Morgan ❤️" Morgan is my little sister so I already knew what she was calling about. I answered the phone and immediately her screams filled the room. "She's pregnant ? I'm gonna be an auntie !" She screamed through the phone. "Yo you gotta stop yelling." I laughed. "Where is Airi I have to see her." She said still talking loud as fuck. I walked into our room giving Airi the phone. "Morgan wants to talk to you." I said turning on my PlayStation, time for some fortnite. After hours of them yelling and all that other girly shit they finally got off the phone. "She wants us to come to Atlanta." She said sitting my phone down. "Yea we gotta tell my mom so when you wanna go ?" I asked pausing my game. She shrugged before answering, "Doesn't matter to me..you know since I'm pregnant and we're about to have a family we don't need any stress in our life especially me. No more leaving emojis and entertaining thots." She said. She was right I gotta man up and stop playing games before I lose her for good. "I know I'm done with that." I replied. "I'm serious Tray." She said staring me down. "I am too. I promise." I said making her smile.

It's short cause I have to go to work but I'll update this chapter some more when I get off work or on my break. Keep commenting 💛