Chapter 22

/That's Cierra for anybody doesn't know who she is. K back to the story./
Next Day
|Airi|
I was glad to finally get me being pregnant off my chest. I woke up to an empty bed as I heard the boys in the family room yelling about some game they was playing. I got up and got myself together after I was done I went into Dan's room to see him already dressed. "Goodmorning baby. Who got you dressed ?" I asked picking him up. "Tray." He said playing with my earring. I couldn't help but smile Tray is so good with Dan so I could just imagine how he'll be with his own child. I walked into the family room to see Tray and Gilly sitting in the family room wrestling like always. It was just us three and Dan in the house, Nique and King went back to Baton Rouge last night for family stuff and to have a check up for the baby. I sat on the couch with Dan as they kept wrestling. I needed my hair done so bad so I decided to FaceTime my girl Cierra. "Will you two cut it out." I yelled at them as I waited for Cierra to answer the phone finally they stopped acting like kids. "Heyyy twin." She yelled through the phone. Everybody swears me and her look like twins so she started calling me that. "Hey girl." I waved. "Where is my baby Dan ?" She asked. "Right here." I said putting the camera on him. "Ooo he's so handsome hey boyfriend." She said waving at him making him smile at her before he ran over to Gilly. "I was wondering if you could come over and do my hair ?" I asked her. "Of course. I'll be there in about 30 minutes. We needa talk anyway I got tea." She said smirking. "Ooo Okay hurry up." I said before hanging up. "I got tea." Tray mocked in a high pitched voice. "Ooo bitch spill." Gilly responded in a girly voice. "Excuse y'all we don't sound like that." I laughed. "Wait since you pregnant are y'all gonna leave too ?" Gilly asked sounding sad. "We don't know yet." Tray answered. "Oh." He responded looking down. "Awww Gilly don't want his brother Tray to leave him." I said talking to him as if he was a baby. "Bro if we move you know you welcome to move in." Tray said. "Airi tryna steal my brother from me." He said shaking his head. "I couldn't keep y'all two separated if I tried." I said scrolling through Twitter. Tray and Chris were connected at the hip when you see Tray you see Chris and vice versa. The doorbell rang indicating Cierra was here. I ran down the stairs excited to see my twin. I swung the door open pulling her into a tight hug. "Oh I missed the mocha princess." She said as we rocked side to side hugging. "I missed you more twin." I said letting her go. She looked at my stomach smiling as she touched it. "It's a girl." She said walking in. "Girl I'm not even showing yet." I said laughing. She ignored me as she ran pass me to the steps. "Daaaan." She squealed hugging him. "I missed my little boyfriend." She said kissing his cheek making him laugh. "Come on so you can finally meet Chris and Tray in person." I said walking upstairs. She hasn't met them face to face only over live when they were staying in Atlanta.
|Gilly|
Airi walked back upstairs with Cierra, I recognized her from the live when she was at Airi House a while back. I thought she was bad even supporters thought we would be cute. Seeing her in person was a whole different story she was bad on live but she's even badder in person. I looked at her up and down licking my lips damn she was fine. She cute but I can't rush into nothing right now plus she with that lame Jordan, I definitely gotta shoot my shot soon though and take her. "This is Tray and this is Chris or Gilly as we call him. Y'all this is Cierra I'm sure y'all remember her." Airi said introducing us. "Nice to finally meet you in person." Tray said giving her a side hug. "Yea nice to finally meet you." I said hugging her. "Nice to meet y'all too." She said smiling showing off her braces. "Girl so what tea you gotta spill and I need all the details." Airi said sitting in the chair as Cierra got ready to start on her hair. I sat on the couch playing fortnite while Tray played with Dan. I listened closely to their conversation because of course my nosey ass wanted to hear too. "Girl you was right. Jordan bright ass is a dog. I caught this nigga texting other bitches then tried to say it was his cousin. Girl the way they was talking to each other was on another level. I'm pretty sure you don't blow yo cousin back out and if you do they got a word for that "incest" and bitch I'm pretty sure that shit is a felony in Texas. He cheated AGAIN after I took him back. Hanging with that squeaky voice lying ass Chris made him forget who he needed more." She said shaking her head. I laughed a little to myself hearing her talk, she was so outspoken. Hearing she was single made me happy I mean it's sad a nigga would do her like that cause she bad and seem like a down ass chick but shit if he can't treat her right I sure can. I just might have a chance. "See I told you. You thought I was trying to be mean. You and Queen didn't wanna listen. Queen finally listened and look where she at, the top living her best life." Airi responded. "I know I know but I'm done with him for good this time. But girl here's the kicker. Chris little girl voice having ass tried to show out in front of his new bitch Parker, she's annoying as fuck by the way but anyway girl Chris showed his ass calling me all out my name, talking bad about Ar'mon and Trey and everything girl but it's okay cause I got his ass together real quick and then here comes Parker tryna pop her gums so I bagged her up and told her all about herself making her cry of course then Jordan tall skinny ass come talking bout "you needa bounce. You disrespecting them in they house." Girl I smacked the shit outta him and Chris before I left. Parker could've got it too but I wasn't even gonna waste my time on her. She a damn airhead like I really think she's stupid." She said rambling as she braided Airi hair. "Last time I checked that is Queens house. All them subscribers Chris got is because of Queen, supporters watched the channel for her nobody ever liked him & all I know is Parker got one more time to disrespect the Queen herself, the Queen Naija and we gon have problems. As for Jordan fuck him we gon find you somebody that's gon treat you right. You too fine to be single." Airi said. "You damn right." I blurted out. I looked over to see everybody staring at me. "What you going on ?" Tray asked raising his eyebrow. "I was talking about the game. My bad." I said turning my attention back to the tv. "Anyway I don't even think I'm ready for another relationship I can't keep getting my heart stomped on." She said shaking her head. "Just because one nigga didn't cherish you don't meant another won't. You just need a man. Ya know what they say." "One man's trash is another man's treasure." They said at the same time as they gave each other a high five. "Y'all sure y'all not sisters ?" Tray asked putting on Dan's shoes. "No we not sisters and where y'all going ?" Airi asked. "To the backyard I gotta get my boy Dan away from the gossip and girly ness." He said walking downstairs with Dan. "Right behind you." I said following them down the steps.