Chapter 38 Pt.2

|King|
Through this whole Tray and Airi situation I kept my mouth shut because it has nothing to do with me but now I have to step in and say something because my babygirl is involved. Tray stressed Airi out so much that she cut herself which made my baby pass out. He lucky all she did was pass out and she's okay. "Nigga this shit is all yo fault. Every fucking thing that's happened is because of you my nigga ! You my bro and all but nigga you needa grow the fuck up. I'm sick of all this drama shit get to shit together before I help you get it together." I said pinning him against the wall. "Bro chill the fuck out and get off me." He said. "Both of y'all chill." Chris said pulling us apart. "Spallane calm down I'm okay. Our focus needs to be on Airi and Layla right now." Nique said grabbing my hand. "Get your shit together." I said mugging him. As we sat in the waiting room for what felt like a lifetime Airi's doctor finally came out. "Family of Airionna Lynch." She said looking around. We all hopped up as she looked down at her clipboard. "Well she lost a lot of blood of course but she is okay and so is the baby. You may go see her she's in room 211." She said walking away.
|Airi|
I laid in the hospital bed staring at the ceiling. I was so disappointed in myself. I could've killed myself and Layla, that was so selfish of me. I just wish things would go back to how they use to be. I miss the good positive vibes in the house. I sighed as my thoughts were interrupted as the door opened. "Hey Airi." Nique said giving a weak smile. "Hi boo." I smiled. My smile quickly dropped when I seen all the blood on her & she had dried up tear stains on her face. "You been crying ?" I asked patting the seat next to me on the bed. "Crying like a baby. I was worried about you." She said sitting next to me. "I'm sorry y'all. I let my emotions get the best of me & it was selfish." I said. "It's okay we're all just glad you're okay." Cierra said hugging me. "Yea I don't know what I would've did if I lost my sis." King said. "And you know I can't live without my bestie." Gilly said smiling. The room grew silent as everybody looked around in awkwardness. I looked over at the corner Tray was sitting in as he stared at me with glossy eyes like he was ready to cry. As we made eye contact he quickly looked away. "Um guys can y'all give me and Airi a moment please ?" He asked getting up from his chair. He waited for everyone to leave before sitting next to my bed. "Airi this is all my fault. I'm sorry I caused you to do this." He said grabbing my hand. I quickly pulled away looking the other way. "Tray I'm fine. Layla is fine. Everything is okay." I said sitting up. "Can you please just go so I can rest. I really don't wanna get into all this right now." I said finally looking at him. He nodded as he walked to the door. I felt like screaming, everything was going fine. Me and Tray were happy and madly in love. Everybody in the house was happy and getting along, what happened to that ? How did all that just go downhill so fast.