Chapter 6

|Airi|
I had just dropped Dan off at my moms house so he could be around other kids. It's been a few days since Tray and Gilly left for Atlanta. It's been days and I still haven't heard from him. No texts, no facetimes, nothing. I sat in my room wondering what I did wrong. "Baby cheer up." Carmen said busting into my room with Nique. "Maybe he's just busy with family things." Maybe he is I mean he hasn't been on any social media. Or maybe he found another girl that has his attention. Here I go overthinking everything again. "Yea maybe." I said doing a fake smile. "Come on lets watch movies." Carmen said grabbing my hand going into Nique and King's room. "I'll get the snacks." Nique said going downstairs. "Carmen what if he found somebody else or something." I said looking down. I couldn't even stomach the thought of Tray being with another girl. "I highly doubt that girl." She replied hugging me. After a while me and the girls finally agreed to watch "Honey". In the middle of the movie my phone kept buzzing I ignored it for a little until the buzzing just wouldn't stop. "Dang who blowing you up like that ?" Nique asked trying to peek at my phone. "I don't know." I said laughing as I picked it up. I scrolled through my notifications to see people tagging me in a video. I clicked on the video and saw it was a clip from Gilly's live, as I kept watching the video I heard Tray in the background talking to someone. Why would they be tagging me in this ? I thought to myself until finally I heard a females voice "Traaay stoppp." The unknown girl laughed. I clicked off the video and read the Instagram caption, "Tray Bills caught with another girl on Chris Gilly's live in Miami. Him and Airi must be done, could this be a possible #BaeWatch ?" I felt my stomach go into a knot as I finished reading the caption. Miami ? Bae watch ? I thought he was in Atlanta, why would he lie to me ? "Omg Airi what's wrong ?" Nique questioned pausing the movie. I didn't even realize I had tears rolling down my face. I felt embarrassed, betrayed, and stupid. Without saying anything I showed them my phone and continued to cry. "Omg what the fuck why would they lie to us ?" Carmen asked confused. "Fuck that why is he with another girl is the real damn question." Niaue said angry. I didn't even know what to say. We just talked about how I didn't want to go out sad and here I am going out sad. I kept crying at this point I was breaking down as Nique held me in her arms. "Why would he do this Nique ? I thought we had a understanding he played me." I said sobbing. "King and Corey come here !" Carmen yelled out the door. I heard them bust into the room laughing. "What you want girl ?" "Yo what's wrong with Airi ?" King asked concerned. I heard everyone get quiet and after a while heard Corey say "Yo what the fuck that's messed up." I'm guessing she showed them the video. "Airi you good ?" King asked rubbing my back which made me cry even more. "No she not good bae. Y'all just go and let us comfort her." Nique said shooing them away. After hours of laying in the bed crying with Nique and Carmen comforting me I decided to get up and address the situation. I sat up and got out the bed, "Thanks for comforting me y'all but I'm gonna get on live and address this situation." I said wiping my tears. "Want us to stay here with you ?" Carmen asked. "Yes please." I said pulling out my phone. As I got settled I was already getting questions like "What happened to you and Tray ?" "Is trairi dead ?" "Did you know he was going to Miami ?" "Did he use you for clout ?" "Are you still crushing on him ?" "Listen y'all Tray and Gilly told me and everybody else in the house they were going to Atlanta nobody knew they were going to Miami. We haven't heard from them since they left. At one point I was crushing on Tray and he made it seem like he was feeling the same way but obviously he wasn't. I don't know if he used me for clout but that's what it's looking like." Just explaining it made me want to cry even more. "Was Gilly apart of this ?" I seen someone ask. "Tray and Gilly move as a team. That's all I'm gonna say." That hurt me too because me and Gilly were starting to build a bestfriend bond. "I just wanted to get on here and address this whole thing. I don't want y'all to go bashing either of them and I want y'all to still support them. Tray is still a good person and I still care for him but there won't be anymore Tray and Airi videos or anymore banana crew videos. I love y'all and remember don't go bashing anyone." I said before ending my live.