Chapter 8

|Airi|
"The girl I was talking to was Lai." After Tray said that I felt so stupid. I felt bad because I put his business out like that and turned everybody against him. When he said the girl was Lai I put two and two together, I remember seeing a picture of him and Lai that same night everything happened. "Can we talk in private ?" I asked feeling stupid as ever. I could tell by his face he wasn't going for any of that. "For what you already put our business out there we might as well finish it here." He said angry. "Tray please. Can we please talk in private ?" I asked damn near begging. "Tray just go." Gilly told him. I got up walking to my room with Tray following behind me. As we got into the room Tray shut the door behind him standing by my dresser. I sat in my bed ready to apologize and everything else, I just wanted my Tray Tray back. "Can you sit over here ?" He hesitated but finally decided to sit by me. "I'm sorry Tray I really am. I'm sorry for calling you a clout chaser, I'm sorry for putting our business on social media, and I'm sorry for assuming. I was just so scared thinking you were gonna play me so when I seen that video and learned you were in Miami I believed you were trying to play." I explained. "I understand all that and I apologize for not telling you about Miami as well. Just like you say you don't wanna go out sad I don't want to either. Seeing you say you were single and how you wasn't crushing on anybody caught me off guard so I was like well shit if she single I'm single too. I would never hurt you on purpose, I've told you about my past relationships and you've told me about yours so you should know I would never let you go out sad." He said grabbing my chin making me look at him. "Yes I have girls throwing they self at me but at the end of the day Airionna is the only girl I got my eyes on I wouldn't mess this up for nobody in the world. I promise." He said holding out his pinky smiling. I locked my pinky with his smiling. "Pinky promise ?" I asked him looking into his eyes. "Pinky promise."

More drama coming and it's just gonna be stuff I make up not what actually happened with any of them once again. I'll update tonight or tomorrow depending on how I feel 🤷🏽‍♀️