Chapter 19

We just gonna pretend Carmen and Corey moved out already.
|Airi|
I felt bad for Gilly he's like a bestfriend to me and I hate seeing him feel down. It sucks that him and Taylor didn't work out but I understand where Gilly coming from he had to do what's best for him. After I finished helping Taylor I went into the house going into me and Trays room. I was going to pick up my baby Dan and bring some of his things here since he's finally moving into the house. He's gonna be taking Carmen and Corey's room and I couldn't be any happier. As I walked into the room Tray was laying on the bed and quickly put his phone away when he saw me walk in. Here he go with this sneaky shit, I decided to ignore it for now and kept doing what I was doing. "Are you still gonna help me move Dan stuff in today ?" I asked. "Of course." He said getting up as he tried to kiss me. I dodged the kiss and walked to the door. "I'll be in the car." I said walking out. "Where y'all going ?" Chris asked looking like a sad puppy. "Going to get Dan and moving his stuff in today. Wanna come ?" I asked. The last thing he needs to do is sit in the house looking like he just lost his bestfriend. "Yea sure." He said shrugging. "Come on and cheer up Gilly everything will be fine." I said linking our arms going downstairs to the car. "Can we talk when we get back to the house ? I just need somebody to vent to." He said getting in the backseat. "Of course." I responded. The whole ride to my moms house I was so excited. I've missed my baby Dan so much and now it's finally enough room for him to move in with us. Even though I was kind of mad at Tray I could tell he was excited as well. Both him and Gilly love Dan and Dan loves them. When we pulled into the driveway I damn near sprinted to the door. "Airi calm down you could've fell just then." Tray said getting out the car. "I can't help it." I said unlocking the front door. As I walked in I seen my mom sitting on the couch and Dan running around the living room. "Hey ma." I said hugging her. "Hey baby. He's been asking when your coming for the longest." She said smiling. While she went and greeted Chris and Tray I went over to Dan smothering him in hugs and kisses. I just seen him but it feels like it's been years since I seen my baby. "I missed you so much." I said kissing his cheek as he laughed. After a while of playing with Dan me, Gilly, & Tray started to pack Dan things into the car. "Ma can I use your truck for the rest of his things ?" I asked walking into the living room. "Yea keys are on the counter." She replied. When we were done we went to the house and moved his things into his new room. "Airi can we talk now ?" Gilly asked walking into the room. "Yea I'll come to your room in a minute." I said. Me and Gilly are getting closer and closer everyday, I feel like it's my job to be here for him. He's always here for me so I should return the favor. "So wassup ?" I asked laying across his bed. "I don't know lately I just haven't been myself. Everybody I come across tries to use me. I'm not even happy cheerful Gilly anymore. I don't feel like I have anybody in my corner except for you honestly." He said sitting across from me. "That's not true Chris. Tray would take a bullet for you trust me I know, he may not be the best at showing his love but that doesn't mean he's not here for you. If nobody else got you me and Tray do. Your only feeling this way because of Taylor it's just gonna take time to get over her. I been feeling down too so you not the only one." I said thinking about how sneaky Tray has been acting lately. "Yea you right. What about you ? Why you feeling down." He asked curious. "Tray he's been acting sneaky lately like he's on his phone then when I come around he hurry to put it away. I even seen him leave emojis under a girl picture but I didn't say anything. I don't know, do you think we moved to fast ?" I asked. "No I don't think y'all moved to fast but I think y'all need to get better at communicating seems like y'all don't do that well." He responded. "I haven't told anybody this so your the first person to know but I've been feeling sick lately..like pregnant sick." I said nervously. I've been getting really dizzy and the urge to throw up every day, I wouldn't mind being pregnant because I love Tray. I just don't know if he's ready for a child. "So I'm gonna be an uncle ?" He asked dancing. "I didn't say all that Gilly I'm not even sure yet." I said laughing a little. "Well you need to go find out." He said pulling me off the bed. "Go figure it out nowww." "Wow you just gon give me the boot ?" I asked. "Yes now go." He demanded. I went into my room and of course Tray was playing the game blasting his music. "You gon be deaf." I said turning down the music. "Why you turn my tunes down ?" He asked focusing on fortnite. "Because I wanted to." I said sitting behind him laying my head on his back. I looked over and saw his phone by his leg. Should I look through it ? I trust him though. Fuck it I'm doing it. I grabbed his phone putting it into my bra as he wasn't paying attention. "I'll be back I gotta use the bathroom." I said rushing out. I sat in the bathroom with the door locked contemplating if I really wanted to go through it. After debating I unlocked the phone with my fingerprint and went to his messages. Nothing there. Next I went to his dms on instagram and saw nothing but females he's been talking to. I was furious, why is he leaving heart eyes and shit. I stormed out the bathroom back into the room. "What the fuck is this ?" I asked throwing the phone at him trying not to yell. I definitely didn't want people in our business.
|Tray|
I looked at the phone and saw she was reading my dms. "Since when you start going through my phone ?" I asked. "Fuck you tray. Don't say shit to me don't even look at me." She said storming out. I would chase after her but I'm just gon let her cool down. I'm wrong and I have no problem with admitting that. Lately me and Airi haven't been on the best terms but that doesn't give me the right to be stupid. I feel stupid as fuck now, I probably just lost the best thing that ever happened to me. I paused my game and walked across the hall to Dan room to see him and Gilly playing. Time to look for my baby. I walked all around the house and still no sign of Airi. I stood in the kitchen feeling stupid, how could I be this dumb ? I heard voices coming from the garage as I opened it I seen Airi crying in Nique's arm and it made me feel so bad. "Nique can I talk to Airi please ?" I asked scratching my neck nervous. Without saying anything she walked over smacking the back of my head before going into the house. "Airi I'm sorry." I said. She held her hand up shaking her head, "Tray I don't want your sorry. Actions speak louder then words and you know that. You got me out here looking stupid. I could really smack you right now." She said bucking at me, I jumped a little cause she deadass scares me and I know she has no problem hitting me. "I deserve to be slapped. You may not wanna hear this but I am sorry. I love you and I made a stupid mistake all them girls don't mean anything to me. I promise." I said walking closer to her. "Actions speak louder then words." She said going into the house leaving me there looking stupid. I need my baby back.