Chapter 10

|Tray|
Me and the boys were standing in the garage mad as fuck. We called the girls and their phones went straight to voicemail it's been at least 25 minutes now since they been gone. "This is so funny." Gilly said holding his stomach laughing. "Man ain't nothing funny about this." King said calling Nique again. Airi was gon get it when she got back and I mean that. "They in trouble when they get back." Corey said annoyed pacing back and forth. After about 30 minutes they pulled into the driveway laughing. "Dude what the fuck is wrong with y'all." King said grabbing Nique out the car. "It was a praaaank." Airi said trying to hug me. "That wasn't no prank y'all really left and turned y'all phones off stop lying." I said moving Airi off of me. "Oh my God calm down we just drove around for a little bit." Carmen said. "Turn the camera off man." King said hitting the camera. "Bae chill out its just a prank." Nique whined. I walked back into the house as Nique did the outro with Airi following behind me. "Traaay it was just a prank." She said grabbing my hand. "Don't play like that." I said walking upstairs. "I'm sorry Tray Tray." She said hugging me stopping me from walking. "Okay it's fine." I said. "So hug me back." She pouted. I hugged her smiling. After that little "prank" the girls pulled on us we were all chilling. I was in the room laying with Airi while everybody else was in the family room doing who knows what. "Look I want my stomach to be this flat." Airi said showing me a girl on her Instagram. I took my eyes off of Twitter and looked at the phone. "You just fine the way you are." I said shaking my head. "No look at this gut." She said standing up. I hate when she does stuff like this cause she's just fine the way she is. "Airionna nothing is wrong with you. You're beautiful just the way you are I keep telling you this." I said sitting up grabbing her hand. "If you say so." She replied. "If you ask me you look like you been losing weight anyway." I said making her smile. "Well I am on a diet. I didn't think anybody noticed." She said smiling hard.