New story same story

Hi

This is for all of us!!!!

Who wants a new Udaan!

We r gonna rewrite Udaan according to our wish ❤️.

So basically the storyline is the same like in the serial.

Now here comes my changes!

Chakor returns to Azaadghanj n meets Suraj...
well what meet she got kidnapped by her sister Imli...

Here Suraj is also a goon but he falls for her like we all thought from starting as his poems he was giving her his Tashan he was showing on her.

Chakor is not a woman who believes in love no she comes with the aim to destroy KN.

KN is the ruler as we know like in serial but here comes a change. Not only Suraj but also Vivaan works for KN he is also a "bad" guy. Not drug addicted.

Imli loves Suraj like in serial n like in serial Suraj doesn't care he!

Vivaan n Suraj aren't befriended nor they hate or love each other but they have a rivalry on. As both wants to be the right hand of KN.

As per of Ragini I haven't decided it yet do u want her???. Will be original character of her the evil Ragini.

Teju showers Suraj with love but Suraj doesn't love her as he doesn't know what real love means!!! He always wants his father's respect n love n care so he is blind in seeing the truth.

Ranjhana tries to get close to her son Vivaan but Vivaan knows her truth that she killed her husband manohar. Which he is using against her!.

Arjun n Bhagya will be here too playing a role they will come with Chakor to the village.

Adi comes here too as the journalist. Who is taking life footages from Azaadghanj.

KN still wants to be a minister.

Chakor hates them all as they all r still scared of him. How can they forget what he had done?  What is he going to do?! N what he is doing currently!.

Imli is the servant of Suraj n Vivaan. She works with both but she "loves" Suraj but felt "attracted" to Vivaan?!.

Then we have the Bhuvaan n Kasturi. Both r gud for nothing... but ya her parents so Chakor will show them their real value in her life like zero.

Hmm I don't know do u want Ajay from start?!.

Answer to my Question I need to know!

Do u have any wishes for this story?!.

Do u like the idea?!.

Do u like the changes?!.

I will only update if u will like it!

I haven't started yet but before I forget the idea I thought to update this!

Please comment and vote
N give me ur opinion