The real Suraj Rajvanshi

Hi

Recap; Suraj shows Vivaans true to Chakor. He abducted her along with Bhagya n Arjun.

They reached a big mansion.

Bhagya; Suraj who's house is this?!

Suraj; y?! Do u want to call the architect?

Arjun; Suraj!!!

Suraj shook his head. It's mine! Get down from the car. I will give u all a special tour.

Chakor fumes in anger. U r too much.

Suraj; Arrey for u I'm perfect

Chakor; Suraj!!! She was abt to slap him but Suraj hold her hand n kiss it

Chakor took her hand n tried to removes his DNA from her hand wiping it on her clothes.

Suraj opens the door of his mansion.

Bhagya; Suraj if this is ur mansion then y r u working with KN?!.

Suraj; bcz I need to work with him. To get the necessary information abt him n his illegal work. As before u all come the work was going on perfect almost done!. But u ruined it all!

The three got confused. What u mean?!.

Before Suraj could talk further the door gots broken up.

Suraj looked at the door where Ajay n Adi were standing now.

Suraj; how did u found us?!

Ajay; haa is u really think I will tell U?!.

Suraj anger raised. He took out his wallet n shows his ID... Special Agent Suraj Rajvanshi 😎.

Ajay Salutes him.

Suraj; how did u find us?!

Ajay; the bracelet of Chakor I put a tracer in it to fine her if she goes kidnapped.

Chakor was shocked. What?!.

Ajay nods. Suraj checked on her hand. Nice gud idea.

Chakor removes his hand n even the bracelet.

Bhagya; Suraj... u r a special agent?

Arjun; But y haven't u arrested KN yet?.

Suraj; evidences!!!

Chakor; I don't trust u! U can't be a special agent. U r just a fraud!

Suraj shook his head. What the hell do u even know?! To judge me or my work?! Tell me!!

Chakor wasn't able to speak as he was right she had no idea what had happened in these 10 years n what he went through.

Suraj; I will tell U y I changed myself... it happens bcz of U...

Chakor; bcz of me?!.

Suraj shook his head. No bcz of her! Pointing on Bhagya.

Bhagya; what I did?!.

Suraj; u left us alone....

After u left Azaadghanj saving Chakors life. Papa got mad he locked us in our rooms he tried to rule over our life's.

Ragini was just 18 years old when KN decided to make her marry a man who was much older than her.

Ragini begged in front of him not to force her but he didn't listen to her.

Unfortunately I was abroad KN send me away for higher studies when I returned I got the news Ragini is married I was happy. But as soon as I arrived her place I couldn't bear it. The man was 45 years old n was hitting her abusing her. I was shocked how could KN fall so low but he was just taking revenge on her for U!

Bhagya felt bad. Suraj I'm so sorry!

Suraj shook his head. No u don't need to be. As if not she then it would be u... I couldn't bear that either...

I hit that man n took Ragini with me by KN didn't agree to it. He throw her out but I didn't let her go...

On my bad luck she didn't waited for me. She had left.... to take her life... Ragini is no more n that was the day I took the oath to ruin KN.

I kept on with my studies secretly they all think I'm a dump but for ur kind information I'm the topper.

Chakor; still I'm not convinced.

Suraj showed his certificate n medal. Yes he already won a medal actually more than one.

Ajay; But y didn't I hear anything from U??.

Suraj; bcz I'm undercover all my files r classified. Only someone with high ranking can check on them.

Ajay fumes.

Adi; wait that means we r all on the same boat?!

Suraj nods. Yes... but u r working against bondage... but I'm working against his illegal work like selling kids/women. Smuggling of weapons n drugs. Unfortunately he hasn't made a mistake till date..

Ajay; I heard that he has more than one business.

Suraj nods.

Adi; we will find it out u don't worry with Chakor he has a distraction he will make a mistake.

Suraj thought. Haan maybe u r right!.

Chakor; no I won't work with him.

Suraj; haan then don't work with me. Instead kiss me 😘.

Chakor; Suraj!! 

Suraj; oh yeah ur fiancé.

Arjun; Fiancé?!.

Chakor shook her head.

Suraj; yeh {he} pointing on Ajay. Fiancé.

Arjun was looking at them in confusion. But he didn't said much then.

Ajay; Sorry. But I said it only bcz I wanted to keep Suraj away from Chakor!.

Suraj; really that didn't worked out.

Ajay; I know! Thx.

Suraj;

Hota hai bandar bhi kela ko akela Khata hai lehkin Chakor koi kela nahi hai... wo to sird Mera deemag Khai hai.
{even a donkey era his banana alone but she doesn't eat bananas... she only eats my brain}.

Chakor; Just Shut Up!!!!

Suraj;; okay ur it won't work without ur help!

Chakor: my help?!

Suraj; Haan I need ur lips on my lips otherwise I will keep blabbering... bla bla bla bla bla bla bla...

____

Sorry for the short update m
Please share ur view with me

Thank u