SuKor #3

Hi

Recap; they reached Mumbai SuKor #2

Suraj reciprocates to her kiss... she rested her head on his chest.

Suraj...?!.

Haan Chakor??

Don't u feel something?!

Suraj was confused. Like what?!.

Chakor comes up to face him... she was lying over him. Suraj I'm topless don't u feel anything.

Suraj What the hell?! I'm feeling since the first day we met. Now she is asking bcz she is topless! Wah! Tharki {pervert}. He smiles fake. Chakor I have a feeling... that u r losing ur nuts... get off me..!

Chakor; what?! U want me to get off u?! R u sure I mean I'm giving u the moment?!

Suraj; yeah but I'm a gentleman I don't sleep just with anyone... not like I did sleep with someone in the past but I don't.

Chakor; what do u think I'm a slut?! That I slept with many men's in the past.

She sat on him. R u really thinking that low of me.

Suraj closed his eyes

Chakor; oh the feeling wasn't effecting u but the view does?!

Suraj; no

Chakor; very gud.

Suraj; y?!

Chakor; BCZ U R NOT GONNA SEE THAT EVER AGAIN!

She took her shirt n wore it n slept on the other side of the bed.

Suraj; never..?! Like not tomorrow or like not in the couple of years?!

Chakor; never means never!!!

Suraj; fine! U don't need to shout that loud.

Chakor; just shut up!

Suraj; u shut up!

Chakor; U know what!

Suraj; no What?!.

Chakor; don't talk to me!

Suraj; No problem!

Chakor: I Said don't talk to me! Don't eye contact me n spare me with ur presence...

Suraj stood up from the bed. He walks out of the room.

Chakor turns. Suraj!!! Suraj where r u going?!

Suraj ajeeb larki hai. Phele bolti hai jao phir poochti hai kaha jarahe ho {strange girl. She throws me out n now asking me where I'm going?}

Chakor; Idiot!

Suraj Same to U! Mrs. Idiot Rajvanshi!

Chakor was hell angry she put the duvet over her head n tried to sleep... but she is use to cuddle with Suraj... arrg 🤬. Where is he?!.

Suraj was roaming around the house. Where can I sleep?! Y does she has a big house n y is she alone. What is she hiding?!.

Chakor stood up from the bed. Where is he? Oh no is he looking around?!. Please don't find it.

Suraj was walking the floor when he stopped to the last door of the corner. He is obviously very inquisitive. He opens the door n was shocked.

Okay please make guesses.

1. A room filled with her past?

2. A room filled with her dreams?

3. A room filled with her love?

4. A room filled with her hate?

________

I will update tonight n please make the guesses!

Thank You