Chapter one

So ek nay Udaan.

Chakor showed the world her wrist with the tattoo of Slavery. She explains the world that KN the ruler of Azaadghanj is a monster. They all get shocked but then Bhagya n Arjun appears.

Bhagya; it is true my Father the landlord of Azaadghanj is a monster he does make helpless people to his slaves. He even tried to kill me his own daughter.

Arjun; I was trying her over the last 10 years. Only for one aim to give the poor people of Azaadghanj their justice. Today the day has come we will go n destroy the regime of KN Rajvanshi!.

KN was thrown out of the sports minister commission.

Suraj; how dare they?!
Vivaan; relax Suraj! Don't use ur small brain for this. Baare Papa let me check!. He looked at his mobile n got the sudden news.

Headline
the marathon runner 501 is Chakor! She was bondage in her young age but could escape the evil KN.

KN; What Chakor...?! Chakoriya?!.

Suraj; she survived?!.
Vivaan; shit if she is back then we have a big problem.

Ranjhana; Kamal ji let's go we can't do much here.

KN; haan let's go. But Suraj get her n kill her.

Suraj nods.
Vivaan fumes in anger. Baare papa y r u always giving him the important work.

Suraj; bcz here u need muscles not brain!

They all leaves for Azaadghanj.

In the middle of the way Suraj took another turn. He met with his puppets Imli n Shikhu.

Suraj; Imli get me Chakor I heard she is coming!.

Imli; ji Suraj Babu I will get her for U.

Suraj waves with his hand. Go!

Imli leaves but collided with Vivaan.

Imli; Vivaan Babu u here?!.

Vivaan pushes her away. Don't come close to me u cheapo. Suraj u better clear the chapter of Chakor as soon as possible.

Suraj; oh I don't interfere in ur work. So u better don't interfere in my work either.

Vivaan too leave n Suraj was waiting.

Now like in the serial Chakor is kidnapped by Imli n her men's.

But she didn't knew that Chakor wasn't alone she was with family n friends.

Imli; Chakor y u returned u should have stayed in Mumbai!

Chakor; Imli what happened to u?!. Y r u behaving like a goon.

Imli; shut up. Get her!

They took her but they were followed by another car.

Imli n the goons took Chakor inside Suraj hideout.