Last Chapter

Hi

Recap; Ajay, Arjun n Vivaan saved together Suraj. Who was fighting with the sent goons of KN.

Suraj was in hospital but he was out of danger his injury wasn't that deep still he had pain.

Chakor was with them all the time. Suraj please wake up!. I need to talk to u! I need to fight with u! I need to scold u! I need to love u!.

Suraj was feeling the tear drops on his hand. He slowly opens his eyes n saw her lying with her head on his hand.

Suraj moves his hand n stroke her head.

Chakor smiles she wipes her tears away n hugs him tight!. "Suraj how u feel now?!".

Suraj moves his head slowly. "Better if my wife would kiss me!".

Chakor shook her head. "Seems like ur head injury is deeper than we originally thought. U know we aren't married yet, fully!".

Suraj smiles. "I know we aren't but yet I consider u as my wife so kiss me n heal me!".

Chakor shook her head again. Placing her hand on her temple. "Haan Suraj I will!".

Chakor kisses him the moment the door opens n all stormed in!.

Suraj was like 😩😳😱.

Chakor was only this 😳😳😳🙈

Teju rushes to Suraj. "Suraj how u feel now?".

Suraj thought what to answer as they have disturbed their private moment. "Better!".

Bhagya looked at his wounds. "Oh Suraj but don't worry u will recover soon!".

Arjun comes there n pushes Chakor away. "I hope u got to know now that to work alone won't help anyone!".

Suraj was so confused that the doctor send everyone home.

Suraj looked at them. "Wait What happened?".

Vivaan comes forward with a lowered head. "U win the battle! KN is behind the bars n with him my so called mother!".

Suraj looked at them. "Wait what? How that happened?".

Vivaan looked at the round. "I expose her telling the truth that she killed me father!".

Suraj nods. "Haan okay then?".

Teju comes forward. "Suraj KN has knowingly married ur sister with that cruel man. I told the police the full story n they charges him for the illegal marriage!".

Suraj nods again. "Finally Ragini will get some justice!".

Chakor hold his hand. "Haan not only she but also we. I opened myself n told the police abt Karan n me. How he pushed me the stairs down n I lost the child!".

Suraj hold her hand tight. "But y? There was no need!".

Chakor shook her head. "Suraj how long should I hide it? With my statement I might help other's who has suffered from the same?".

Suraj smiles n nods to her.

Ajay comes there. "We also arrested Imli, she is going to jail for a very long time!".

Vivaan looked at Ajay. "Like me!. But don't worry I will give my statement against KN, Ranjhana n Imli. Hope I will be out soon for cooperation!".

Chakor looked at him. "I'm sure Vivaan!".

Suraj thought. "Ya u have to be out soon after all I'm getting married would be bad if my bestman won't be able to make it!".

It took months for Suraj to recover completely. He was looking himself into the mirror.

🌸🌸🌸Epilogue 🌸🌸🌸

Suraj to himself "y do I look so handsome"

From the back of his the men's bursted out in a loud laughter. *Hahahahaha*.

Suraj turns giving them a death glare. "Has someone asked for ur options?".

All were silent.

Suraj "thought so!".

They went down to the hall...

Arjun looked at them. "Finally u come!".

Suraj glares at him. "What u mean? Was it my fault that this idiot took so long to come out of the jail!".

Vivaan pouts." Oh Mister it was ur law who sentenced me for 2 years!".

Haan 2 years they had to wait for the wedding but not for the love.

A small kid was playing on Bhagyas lap.

Suraj smirks he bend down to his child n kisses his forehead. "My Raja how r u?!".

Bhagya smiles. "Don't worry ur son is absolutely fine!".

Suraj was happy his whole family was together! His old n new friends were there too to a part of the biggest dream of him. Marrying his love Chakor.

Chakor was coming down n the wedding took place...

Chakor n Suraj were in their bedroom.

Raja was sleeping in between them. "Chakor y he has to sleep tonight here with us?".

Chakor caresses his stomach. "Suraj he is our son! I don't want to give him away. Not even for a night!".

Suraj pouts. "Chakor! I was planning to make another one!".

Chakor shook her head. "I can't handle this one here n u want to make another one! No way!".

Suraj laughs. "How will u stop me?".

Chakor thought she very well knows she can't stop him....

____

The end

Having a few more kids