Suraj in danger

Hi

Here again

Here again... I think I will end it soon. 2 or 4 chapters n then its end.

Recap; Suraj played a mind game with KN.

Teju; Suraj what was this?!

Suraj shook his head. Nothing Maa... just then Adi come out of his hideout.

Adi; did it worked?!

Vivaan; Aditya?!

Adi nods. Haan Vivaan me!

Vivaan looks at Suraj. He isn't that dumb like I thought. He has well planned everything n his timing is also gud. He never tried to hurt me yet I tried to undermined him.

Suraj; Chakor?! U fine?!

Chakor nods. Haan Suraj I'm fine but... she looked at Vivaan.

Suraj; oh Haan he knows who I am.

Vivaan; well I underestimated u! So if I'm not wrong than Ajay is also playing a game with KN?!.

Suraj didn't answered him. But Chakor understood it.

Chakor; so ur plan to make KN didn't worked properly.

Suraj; no not really but we won't stop!.

Chakor; Woh Imli?

Suraj; what is with her?! She is going to be sold this time for sure! I know I as a cop shouldn't think like that but honestly she deserve this only or worst! If she will get saved I will arrest her for torturing u!

Chakor; no Suraj I don't care what happens with her. Do whatever u think is right!

Bijli; Suraj...! We got a call from the commissioner. Let's go!

Suraj nods.

Vivaan; what u too?! Wait... that means all the people u have hired r undercover cops?!

Suraj; only Shikhu, Bijli n Me! Chakor I have to leave u alone, I hope u can handle it!

Chakor; Haan Suraj I will u go!

Suraj; Maa keep an eye on her...

Teju nods. Haan Suraj she will be with me!

Vivaan damn it he is very gud it's better to be on his side than someone else.

Bijli n Suraj sat in his jeep.

Bijli; What Do u think this Vivaan will do?!

Suraj; nothing. He was mislead by his mother n my father. His own mother killed him his father my uncle. He is disturbed...

Bijli; oh Okay.

KN was at the factory side. He was fuming in anger.

Karan; u understand who ur son is?!

KN; this is impossible!!!!

Ranjhana; But Kamal ji this makes so much sense! Now think how he always vanished n we couldn't trace him! Always finding an excuse n the whole drama with my Bandhua Biwi! This is all a facade. He is a cop! N works with Chakor to destroy u.

KN looked at Ajay. U tell me who he is?!

Ajay; I don't know I met him here only!

KN; beat him.

Ajay; What?! No!

They tied him up n started to beat him.

Ajay was pain but he didn't said a word.

Karan; What r u doing he is a cop he will never say anything against Suraj. He is working with them.

KN; then kill him. Get me Suraj!!!!

Bijli n Suraj reached Lucknow the commissioner was waiting at the headquarter.

Bijli went in n Suraj was hold back bcz of a call he had to take.

Suraj; hello...

KN; Suraj where r u?!

Suraj; Papa u fine?!

KN; answer me?'

Suraj; I'm in Lucknow!

KN; what r u doing there?!

Suraj; Arrey Papa that Bandhua blackmailed me! She doesn't want the wedding when she won't get her designer suit. I'm here to buy it.

KN; haan! Now!! He said in a dangerous voice not to Suraj but to other's.

Suraj; what?!

He turns n got a hit on his back head.

Suraj shouts in pain. Aaahhh!

The constables of the headquarter come to his help but there were more goons than they could handle.

Suraj was fighting with them but the injury on his head was paining.... blood was oozing of it...

Suraj Kamal Narayan Rajvanshi. I will not spare u! U have messed with the wrong man. If I get to know u hurt my Mother or Chakor I will kill u with my hands.

Ranjhana reaches at the Mansion but it was empty. Where r they all?!

Suraj falls unconscious.... but he was hold by someone.

Suraj eyelids were shaking but he couldn't see rightly.

Another pair of hands come to help him.

Shikhu!!!!

Ajay!!!!

Arjun!!!

Be careful Chakor shout from the back.

As soon as KN starts to hit Ajay. Shikhu untied him n they both runaway from there. They called Arjun n informed him abt the current situation. Bhagya called Chakor n told her everything all of them left Azaadghanj to save Suraj.

Vivaan lifted Suraj with Shikhus help into the jeep. Teju n Bhagya were trying to dress his wound and Chakor was driving the jeep...

The police force come to their help but most of the goons have run away!

Suraj was taken into the OT.

Chakor; Doctor Suraj?!

Doctor; we can't say anything yet only after the operation!

Chakor nods. They were all tensed n waiting for the report...

____

2 chapters over

Bye bye