SuKor #1

Hi

Recap; SuKor coming near. A kiss can change a lot.

Chakor was ready n Suraj was following her. Now it was Suraj turn to play the perfect husband.

Adi come with the Media.

Mrs. Chakor Suraj Rajvanshi how u feel today?! We got to know that ur Brother-In-Law n ur own sister abducted u?!.

Chakor; yes that is right but my Husband come on time n could rescue me. I'm currently on my way to Mumbai. I have an important interview to attend. Suraj!! Here hold my purse.

Suraj whispers. Arrey Bandhua Biwi aise kaise toh josh se bolo! {y like this do with more power}.

Chakor looked at him. Suraj! Can't u hear me! Take my purse n follow me! U will drive! Hatshi 🤧.

Suraj turns her in front of all he hold her forehead n checked it with his forehead.

Suraj; Chakor u have fever. The cold of last night hasn't left ur body. We r not going anywhere.

Suraj pulls her hand. But she stayed determined.

Chakor; Suraj my interview is very important! We r going no argument!

Suraj; Uff u won't listen to me. Right!

Chakor; right! Now come.

Suraj rolls his eyes. Hmm fine I will go with her but I will keep her away from any stress!.

Chakor; Mr. Rawat if u don't mind I would like to go n attend my interview. Please take an interview of my so called BIL n my Bitch like Sister!. Who r having an extramarital affair with each other.

Suraj Wah thohk Dala {She told it}. Have u packed everything?!.

Chakor; Haan Suraj even ur clothes r packed. Excuse us. As soon we r back we will give u an exclusive interview abt everything, right Suraj?!.

Suraj; aahm Right?!. All exclusive!.

Chakor n Suraj left from there. The Media was surrounding ImVaan n trying to abuse them.

KN He has an extramarital affair with that Bandhua Imli! He is not my blood. How could he do that I will kill him. He won't see the next morning. Ranjhana! Come with me!.

Ranjhana nods n they went up.

Chakor; Suraj... my stomach n back both r hurting...

Suraj; then let stay home...

Chakor shook her head. No this is very important for my career. I have to give the interview.

Suraj; fine but after the interview we will go to the hotel. Without wasting any further time!

Chakor; haan but I have a house hmm a mansion! We will stay there! U got it! My Bandhua Husband.

Suraj; Arrey Haan baba I got it. Let's go!

Chakor sat on jeep. Suraj was driving. He was concentrating on the roads. But soon his mind drifted away. He stopped the car n looked at her.

Chakor; Suraj y u stopped the jeep?!. Suraj looked at the back of his jeep... he took a duvet n a small pillow. He gave it her.

Suraj; pillow for ur Back n the duvet to keep u warm. As I have to drive now.

Chakor smiles she took them n places them on the right places.

Suraj drove further it was early the night n they reached Mumbai. Suraj drive to the address Chakor gave him.

 Suraj drive to the address Chakor gave him