Chakor the angry bird/ Suraj the burning sun

Hi

Recap; Suraj n Vivaan had a fight. As KN wanted to show the world that Suraj is a gud husband. Chakor left the fight in the end with an angry face.

Suraj was following her he know he is watched by someone.

Bandhua Biwi!!! Ruhk {Stop}!.

Chakor was hell angry. Suraj I'm fed up with U! Leave me alone! She rushed up to their bedroom but Suraj follows her with a speed that she was surprised that he almost passed her.

Suraj closed the door behind them. Chakor what is wrong with U?!.

Chakor: y didn't u kill him?!. He had tried to kill me n before that he tried to molest me!.

Suraj; haan I know even I wanted to kill him first but I'm not a murderer.., besides I know it is not Vivaan alone... he has changed but that is all due to him... he was standing at the window. Chakor comes there n stands behind him.

Chakor; KN he was planning it. He wanted u to kill him. He wanted to see who is stronger. He fooled us!.

Suraj; no he didn't fooled us he gave us the opportunity to take revenge. Now change ur mood!. I can't handle a real angry Chakor.

Chakor hits him. Suraj u r a death man. She was changing him in their room... Chakor slips.
Aaah!..

Suraj hold her on time but both fall on the bed.

Suraj smirks.

Chakor had closed her eyes..

Suraj; uff kiya nazaaqat hai... itni khubsoorat aur phir bhi gusaah nak pe hai...
{Uff what softness... u r so beautiful still ur anger is written on ur nose}!

Chakor opens her eyes. Suraj I really thought u stopped with ur weird poems but u just start again?!. What the hell?!.

Suraj laughs. Kisne kaha ke hum sheyri chor denge? Hum to aapke liye hi sheyer bane hain. Dil pe jitna bhi zoor dalo Bas ek hi naam dharakhta hai Chakor...
{who said I will stop with my poetry? I have become a poet just for u. It doesn't matter how much I try to stop my heart but it only beats for U Chakor}!.

Chakor; Oh Suraj please u r so bad in this?!.

Suraj; Oh really then u tell me one!

Chakor; uff get lost!. She pushed him.

Suraj was lying now next to her n Chakor took the pillow n starts to beat him.

Suraj; Chakor r we in a kinder garden stop this?!.

Chakor; No u should have killed him. I'm here for my revenge not for ur mission.

Suraj pushes her away. Oh really go... go! He lifts her from the bed n pushed her.

Chakor; Suraj!

Suraj; what? Go take ur revenge! He pushes her again.

Chakor; Suraj stop this!

Suraj was abt to push again but Chakor flipped him over her shoulder.

Suraj was lying on the ground on his back. Aahh! He shouts in pain.

Suraj gave her a death glare. He stood up. U know what Chakor u have changed maybe it is gud maybe it is bad but one thing is sure... this... he shows on both with the finger... won't work anymore.

Chakor; I don't need ur help or protection! I can handle everything by myself!

Suraj; haan I saw it yesterday how well u could help urself.. he took the bracelet n throw it on the ground. He stamps with his feet on it n destroyed the tracker.

Chakor; There was never...

He didn't hear her words he just left the room in anger.

Suraj what the hell does she think of herself! I don't need her for my mission I can handle them all but I know she will ruin it by her revenge... she is out of control but that is not anymore my problem. She can do whatever she wants to do I'm done with her!

Chakor was walking up n down the room. How dare he?! Who the hell does he think he is?! How dare he even think I will stay quiet after what had happen to me?! No way I will take my revenge I don't need anyone of them. I'm here for any vendetta I will make KN pay for everything he had done in my past. For everything he had taken from me! For everyone he had killed!.

Aaahhhh!!!

Someone shout loud in pain.

The whole mansion was numb...

They were looking who might be missing...
_____
Short I know...