Backfire

Hi

Recap; the drama started.

Suraj n Chakor waited till the media people left.

Suraj; That Vivaan... we have to be very careful in front of him.

Chakor agrees. Haan Suraj he is doubting on us...

Suraj was sitting on the bed with his index finger n thumb he was kind of massaging his nose bone.

Chakor went near him. Suraj..??

Suraj looked up. Haan Chakor.

Chakor sat next to him. Where u slept?!.

Suraj looked at her. Y r u asking?!.

Chakor; bcz I was on ur side...

Suraj places his index finger on her lips. Haan Chakor u were on my side n... he lowered his head he took off his shirt n shows her his back which was marked with her nails.

Chakor jumped up. What no. She checked on herself n Suraj starts to laugh. He hold her by her waist n made her sit.

Suraj; Arrey all fake. But I had to be prepared na for the other's.

Chakor hits him. I will give u real ones.

Suraj was lying over her on the bed. Oh Chakor listen u come over me Haan u crossed the wall the border n a climbed me. I told I would sleep with u like I kissed ur hand. But tu to meri hi izaat pe haath dalne laggayi {But u started to take advantage of me}. So rushed to the couch.

The door goes open... both widen their eyes.

Chakor; Suraj Noo!!! 😭😭.

Suraj; Bandhua Biwi!!!...

The door got closed... uff. Suraj lies next to her.

Chakor; who was this?!

Suraj; don't know... wait... he comes over her again n messed her hairs n then ruined her lipstick over he stopped himself...

Chakor; what?!.

Suraj; it should look realistic na... try to lower ur blouse as if I tried to open it.

Chakor; What??!!!

Suraj; shawl!! U have a shawl.. he turns n closed his eyes.

Chakor; Done it..!

Suraj turns.. really show me?!!

Chakor; tharki {pervert}. Chakor hits him.

Suraj; Ouch! For what was this we r same team na?!

Chakor; u fooled me...! Btw if u have done all this last night what will u do now?!

Suraj; last night...? Oh haan so what I can do again... every night...

Chakor hits with her palm on her forehead. Idiot u could but couldn't.

Suraj; haa means I would be that gud n u would be that exhausted with my love??!

Chakor slapped him. Tharki {pervert}. I'm... arrrg. Okay Suraj what happens when a woman lost her virginity?!.

Suraj stood up the way he was n runs out of the room to the backyard but he was stopped by KN.

KN; Suraj hahaha my son. U have made me proud. U did something I have never imagined in my wildest n worst nightmares.

Suraj; Papa... stupid man.

KN; hmm this chipkali {Lizard}. Look what she did with u!

Suraj then remembers he is topless. Arrey papa that is nothing in comparing what I did to her the last night. U call her chipkali but I can tell u she is a Jungli Billi {wild cat}.