Chapter three

Hi

Recap; Suraj is faking his hate toward Teju. They r planning against KN. Vivaan wants revenge. Chakor n Ajay aren't engaged.

Chakor was doing her routine workout in the morning many villagers were looking at her.

An elder woman. Look at her how shameless she is. Doing these exercises in front of the village.

Chakor didn't give them any importance but the news that she is doing her workout publicly made the way directly to Vivaan.

Vivaan reaches the village. Haa that is Chakor. Hmm it is not a bad plan to make her a Rajvanshi wife. If I marry her she will become my slave n then Suraj won't be the no. 1 anymore.

Chakor starts her warm up. She was doing her stretching when Suraj car appears in front of her.

 She was doing her stretching when Suraj car appears in front of her

Vivaan what the hell is he doing here?!. Shit!

Suraj; heyre meri Jaan kidhar jarahi hai {oh my sweetheart where r u going}?!.

Chakor fumes in anger. Suraj I'm but ur sweetheart nor ur friend. Just get lost!. U r blocking my way...

Suraj; Arrey yaar I need to talk with U. Come I give u free ride..

Chakor; shut up!

Chakor; shut up!

Vivaan comes from the back. Chakor... this Suraj na has no manners how to talk to a woman. Such a rude n uneducated man.

Suraj; Arrey Vivaan toh yahan gaon main {oh Vivaan u here at the village} what happen does a woman got beaten up?! Does a man died bcz he couldn't feed his kids?!. Y u here?!.

Chakor looked at Vivaan in disgust.

Vivaan; Suraj?!.

Suraj; Chakor ask the villagers. If u don't trust my words how often he comes n helps...

Chakor; I don't care! Leave my way or else!.

Suraj comes down from his jeep. Or else what?! This time his voice wasn't that funny or poem like one. No he was serious.