New feelings

Hi

Recap; SuKor kiss

💋

Chakor opens her eyes after the kiss.

Suraj was looking at her... she was still looking at him... an unknown feeling was coming in her. She hides her face in Suraj chest.

Suraj let her... he didn't said a word to her. Both were lost in their thoughts..

Suraj What I have done now she will hate me more. We had a bad start she doesn't like me n now I just... damn it!

Chakor uff this man... he is driving me crazy. There is no way out of it I have accepted the kiss now he will tease me. Oh no I don't want to be teased by him. He smells good... Chakor concentrate.

Suraj stood up from the bed.

Chakor pouts but didn't show him. As he would use this as an invitation to tease her again n more. No no no Chakor isn't that stupid. She hides her face in her hands... her back is visible.

Suraj opens the window for some fresh air he was looking outside the window into the night. He was looking up to the moon...

Chakor was missing him his body heat. His strong arms around her. His fragrance she has got use...

She stood up unknowingly the shirt of Suraj slipped down.

Chakor was looking at him. The moonshine was giving him a glow... where is he lost?! What is he searching? Will he find or has he found it?!.

Suraj took a deep breath. Y is this girl not understanding that I have feelings for her! Real feelings?!. Y do I have to play these feelings how is it even possible to play such feelings?!.

Chakor comes from back n hugs him.

Suraj could feel her body on his back. Chakors head was resting on his shoulder. Her hands were on his chest. She had closed her eyes.

Suraj... Chakor?!

Chakor... hmm say Suraj...

Suraj; leave me or I lose my control!

Chakor didn't understand it... here I'm coming n u r rejecting me! I hate u... she turns back n walks to the bed she was lying on the bed on her front side shivering...

Chakor... S... Su... Sura...raj... Suraj....

He turns n saw her. Chakor!

Chakor; it's so cold...!

Suraj took the duvet n covered her... he rushed outside the room to search for a hot bag bottle.

Suraj was looking here n there but couldn't find it. He rushed back he closed the window he had opened before.

Suraj; I can't even rub ur back. Damn it! He was rubbing her feet's...

Chakor; Suraj....!

Suraj; Haan Chakor...?!

Chakor; I trust U...!

Suraj removes the duvet. He was holding her tight she was lying on his chest holding him tight...

Suraj was rubbing her arms.. to heat her body. Just then she felt the difference in their situation...

Chakor moves... so... so.. sorry. She covers herself with the duvet. Suraj wrapped her in it n hold her hold her again.

Suraj; it's okay I didn't reject u. I just stopped myself... for falling for u more...

Chakor smiles. Hmm u really... hmm she hides her face in his chest again. I will stay here... pointing on his chest... where his heart beats.