Hospital

Hi

I'm in very gud mood finally the weather in Germany is showing so much Sun {Suraj} haha

Recap; a painful wedding filled with hate but also love...

Bijli, Chakor n Shikhu were at the hospital {Shikhu is gud}.

The doctor comes n asked what happened to him.

Chakor explains that he drunk too much from noon till in the night. He faints...

Bijli; Doc he is an alcoholic he ha stopped drinking for 2 years now n he lost his control.

Chakor; it's all my fault.

Shikhu; it won't help anyone if u consider urself being responsible for HIS mistake. He knows he can't control HIS anger.

The doc checked at him. We have to take him into the OT.

Chakor; What? Y? Is he alright? Will he be alright?!.

Doc, please let us do our work or the situation get worst. We have to empty his stomach...
He drunk that much that he has send himself into a comatose state...

Chakor; No 😭!

Bijli hold her n Shikhu got some water. Suraj was in the OT... they emptied his stomach n gave him saline.

The doc come out. Chakor who was waiting with Shikhu n Bijli jumped up.

Chakor; How is he??? Can I meet him?!

Doc; please have some patients. He is unconscious right now. He will be here medical observation. But he has to wake up within the next 24 hrs. Or else he will fall in coma... then it will be difficult to get him out of it...

Chakor was  downhearted. It's all my mistake... she said it but the way she did was more for herself than for the other's.

Bijli; Chakor please don't say that...!

Chakor; he is in this state bcz of me.... I deceived him.... nothing is anymore like it was... She was walking like a lifeless body... she entered his room.

He was lying there with the machines on him

Chakor I know u don't want to see me but Suraj I want to be with u only

Chakor I know u don't want to see me but Suraj I want to be with u only. I'm sorry I did this to u. But trust me I didn't do it intentionally. I will tell U the whole truth but please wake up... u need to wake up I can't live without U anymore. If there is a heart in my chest it only beats for u! I always craved for love! TRUE LOVE! I found it in ur arms...

She hold his hand as tight as possible n was crying... she was crying silently n praying for his wellbeing...

She doesn't know when but she fall asleep holding his hand... there were layers of dried tears on her cheek.

Suraj woke up feeling he heat of her breath on his hand... he looked at her for a moment he forgot his pain n was lost in her true tears.... he was caressing her head... when he remembers the touch of Karan on her... anger raised he jerks n pulls his hand from her.

Chakor woke up by his sudden move. She was happy that he was awake. Suraj!!!

Suraj; GET OUT!

Chakor; No Suraj... I won't leave U. I married u for gud n bad times I will be with U. I won't go anywhere as long as u won't hear me.

Suraj; I DON'T WANT TO HEAR U! WHATEVER U SAY IT'S A LIE!

Chakor; No I will tell U the whole true!

Suraj turns his face when the door gets open.

Suraj shook his head. Look who came who have hide their whole life have come to help A Liar.

Bhagya; Suraj we come for u! We got to know of ur...

Suraj shows his palm. I need a doctor not ur false care... get out!

Chakor; haan Go!

Suraj; U too! GET OUT!

Chakor wipes her tears away. She pushes everyone out of the room. She gave him the look which said. U can try as much as u want but won't leave U!

Suraj glares at her in anger. If I could stand.. I would...

Chakor come near. I'm here right in front of U. No one will come in! U will hear me out!

Suraj; Y I have given u a chance before but u just told me he is a past! Y didn't u told me the truth that moment? I haven't ask coz I knew well I thought to know u... that there is nothing u would hide from me which would create a problem. U had a chance in the hotel... I stayed for ur safety! I hit that bastard I could have made a wrong move n my mission would be ruined. I have risked everything for U!

Chakor; haan u did! Haan I hide! But I haven't abort it....

Suraj; again a lie I have ur report!

Chakor; fine u trust that report but I will tell U the truth! N u have to listen to me. Then only then u can judge me not before!

Suraj; Chakor! I don't want to hear a lie!

Chakor comes near. She places her hand on his mouth! Chup! {shut up}. Just listen don't speak!

Suraj was numb but she was determined. As he was too weak to handle it he stayed calm... with a pout...
_______

Chakors past n true abt her abortion....

Please comment and vote