The drama starts

Hi

Recap; SuKor come to the village after the half marriage which they haven't noticed. KN is very happy unknown of the fact that he going to be fooled.

Suraj n Chakor were in his bedroom it was quite late in the night.

A knock... but frighten n looked at each other. Suraj whispers. Shout...

Chakor shook her head.

Suraj took the pillow n hit her.

Chakor; Suraj! She too took a pillow n hits him.

Suraj; how dare U!!!

The one who standing at the door was non other than KN with Ranjhana.

He n his evil laugh... hahaha. See Ranjhana what my son did he got married to her n made her my Bandhua.

Rajhana nods with a fake smile.

The two left n SuKor were lying on the bed both on each side exhausted. Suraj hits her one last time with the pillow but he was just to tired But Chakor someone who wants to have the last so she hits him... he didn't react.

Chakor; Suraj I want change...

Suraj looked at her.. No u can't

Chakor pouts. Suraj I can't in this... it's so heavy... hmm. She looked around.

Suraj got suspicious. Btw what?

Chakor looked at him. Where r u going to sleep?. On the ground or hmm 🤔 Haan the couch?.

Suraj smirks. Oh Mrs. fake Chakor Suraj Rajvanshi y would I sleep on that cold ground or small couch which has ur size. Btw this here is my room, my bed, my pillow.... he placed the pillow between them... listen that here is my side. U have the equal side. But Haan something from ur side.. enters my side I will keep it! Hmm 🤔 Haan like kissed ur hand. I will keep ur hand n will sleep with it.

Chakor fumes. U stupid! Don't worry I will not break ur pillow wall.

Suraj; better for U.

They both fall asleep... well the one fall asleep n broke the pillow wall not only by the hand but with the whole body.

Oh God! Where I'm sucked I'm so happy yet I can't enjoy!. Haan poor Suraj is awake coz Chakor likes to move while her sleep n she is almost over him. Chakor was holding on Suraj Kurta {shirt} n cuddling with him. Suraj got goosebumps. No!!! He slowly placed her on the bed n took his pillow which was dig under her n slept on the small couch...

 No!!! He slowly placed her on the bed n took his pillow which was dig under her n slept on the small couch

{I couldn't resist beechare ka naseeb hi itna kharab hai [he has a bad luck]}.

On the next morning

Suraj woke up with backache he looks at his love... araam se sorahi hai mere bistar pe {she is sleeping peacefully on my bed}!.

Suraj went to the washroom while Chakor was sleeping in the night she had removed the jewellery n her veil... someone was continuously knocking at their door..