Double dhamaka

Hi

Recap; Chakor is angry like Suraj. Suraj left in anger saying he doesn't need her like she said she doesn't want to be a part of his mission.

Suraj was gone out of the mansion. He was angry n wanted to cool down it is better if he stays away from everyone as he has no control on his anger.

Aahh!!

The sound of someone's shout was echoing in the whole mansion. They all were shocked..!

Ranjhana; Vivaan!!! Kamal ji this is Vivaans voice. This all happens bcz of U! My Son.

KN; Ranjhana how dare U to blame me! U know the reason. Vivaan got the punishment for his deeds.

Ranjhana; haan from Suraj then who is this now...

KN; haan who is this?!.

They all went up to the room where Vivaan was lying on the bed. On the floor blood traces were visible.

Imli comes in. What happen where is Vivaan Babu?!.

Ranjhana; Imli I gave u the work to take care of Vivaan where is my son now!!!

Imli; Choti Malkin {lil Madam}. I was here but Vivaan Babu send me away. He ask for some privacy he wanted to take rest.

KN; oh Where is Suraj?!. N where is this Chipkali {Lizard}.

Imli runs out of the room n checked SuKor bedroom.

Imli; Malik {Sir}!!!! She shouts. She isn't in her room n Suraj Babu neither.

Teju comes. What happen? Y r u shouting like this?!.

KN; where is Suraj?

Teju; he is ur son not mine! Btw if I'm not wrong then he has gone out in anger. Bcz of his Bandhua Biwi who had started to fight with him.

KN; haan I saw him leavening the mansion. But where is Chakor?!.

Ranjhana; no I don't care where she is I want Vivaan! U will get my son back! Did u understand!.

KN looked at her. R u threatening me?! Haa! He slapped her. U r just a woman mind ur language or else I will show u what kind of man I am. Ur son Vivaan is old enough to handle the situation. He will come back or die wherever he is!

Ranjhana was holding her burning cheek. Kamal ji I want my son! Get him back please!

On the other side Suraj was still trying to get cool... but he couldn't a girl... a small girl comes running toward him... n hold his hand.

Suraj looked at her in his anger he pushes her away. Ey Bandhua {slave} how dare u to touch me?!.

The girl; Babu... Suraj Babu... come...

She pulls his hand but Suraj wasn't in the mood n shows his anger on that girl.

Leave my hand!!! He pushes her.

She falls down n starts to cry.

Suraj; shit I'm sorry...! Woh this all happens bcz of that Chakor... I'm Sorry!.

She cries but stood up by his help. She sniffs...

Suraj; ur name?!

Girl wipes her tears away. Suraj Babu... Woh Chakoriya !!!

Suraj 😱😱😱 ur name is also Chakoriya???

Girl; No I'm Paakhi! ❤️.

Suraj; oh Thank God... I was scared...