Back at home

Hi

Recap; some romance of SuKor

Suraj was waiting for Chakor as she was taking quite long to getting ready.

Suraj was in the kitchen making the breakfast he was checking on his mobile when he received a msg from Teju.

Teju..
Suraj ur father is doubting on U! This Karan is filling his ears with false accusations!

Suraj hits with his fist on the surface of the kitchen. Just then Chakor come from the back n hugs him tight.

Chakor; Suraj please u know u r still weak don't hurt urself. Please control over ur anger.

Suraj nods. He doesn't wanted to Chakor the msg but she insisted to know y he was that angry!

Chakor; oh so Karan is trying to convince KN that we r just doing a drama. U know what let him. We will show him what real drama is... Bandhua Pati!

Suraj smirks. Oh is that so my Bandhua Biwi!

Chakor; Suraj I have learnt it again... since I have u in my life... she lowered her head

Suraj; what?!. He was confused.

Chakor looked up. Not to accept a lost! We r winners n we will win! This is our mission we have a future which is without KN n Karan. I want to live the future I have seen... no u have shown me... n if it means to face Karan then I will.

Suraj cups her face n kisses her forehead. To Drama shuru {so Drama on}?.

Chakor nods. Yes Drama on.

They were coming back home...

Karan was sitting next to KN n they were waiting for SuKor...

KN stood up in shock...

Suraj was coming with her inside the mansion. She was looking like if someone has beaten her up. Her hairs were a mess. Her face was red her eye was blue n her lip was bleeding...

Suraj; Papa here ur Bandhua DIL... she won't ever think again to sleep with another man. Neither will another man think of sleeping with her... bcz her face shape is her new body shape...

Chakor was crying she was trying to cover her injuries.

Karan; what u did her perfect body. U!! He hold Suraj collar one big mistake.

Suraj hits his hands away n pushed him in his damn face.

Karan screams in pain. Aahhh!

Suraj again hits him. Her perfect body I ruined bcz of U! U have tried to ruin our plan! My plan to make her my Bandhua! If I or Papa have listened to U... then our revenge would never be completed. Right Papa?!. He is fooling us.

KN stood up. Karan!!! Suraj is right. U r the one who come to help her.

Chakor; please don't do anything to Karan... she shocks 🤭... No I'm so sorry Karan... but Suraj got to know...

KN; got to know what?

Suraj; Papa yesterday when I woke up I was in a cage with her... this Karan abducted us.

Karan; what?! He was shocked.

KN; u did what?!.

Suraj; papa this is not all. They have planned it. Chakor n Karan have planned to come n finish us. Chakor was planning this for a quite long time. But I was faster than her. I made it possible to have our revenge.

KN smiles. His gaze shifts to Karan. Suraj do whatever u want to do with that man!.

Chakor; No!!!! With fake tears. Please Suraj no!!! I can't life without him... he is my everything...!

Suraj; he is ur everything... he smirks. That means u r nothing.

Suraj starts to beat him. Karan was trying to block his attacks but Suraj was too strong. He has gained his strength back.

Karan was lying unconsciously on the ground.

Suraj; Shikhu!!!!

Shikhu come. Yes Suraj Babu?!.

Suraj; get that bastard into cage... he held me in I will keep him in n torture him for everything... he has ever done.

He turns to KN. Papa u don't worry I have Chakor under my control she won't fight against us anymore.. right?!! He pulls her by her back hairs.

Chakor was "crying" Haan Karan...?!

Suraj; see we have her Karan!

KN; if I had known this before that Karan is the key to our success I would have chained him before.

Suraj smiles. Papa it's okay I'm here to handle everything u don't worry!

KN laughs. Hahaha. Haan Suraj as long as u r here I know nothing can happen to me.. I have to go n check on the villagers.. u take care of that... Bandhua

Suraj nods he lifts Chakor on his shoulder n vanished from there into their bedroom. He then throws her on the bed.

Chakor; Suraj this bed na is really hard. Not that soft like the other one in our house.

Suraj smiles. He closes the door n comes over her... kissing her lips...

Chakor pushes him. Enough I can't take it one more time... u have done ur job gratefully trust me... 🙈.

Suraj smirks. But I want more...

Chakor shook her head. I need a shower!

Suraj pouts. Fine!.

Chakor; u know our washroom is big...

She taking off her dress n shows him her bare back...

Suraj; hmm big... 😮.

🙈🙈🙈🙈

Suraj come down. Shikhu!!!

Shikhu comes to him. Yes Suraj Babu?!

Suraj; where is Karan?!

Shikhu; he is caged in the oubliette under the house... {remember when they held Adi}.

Suraj smiles. He went down n starts to beat Karan again n again.

Karan; what have u done to my Chakor?!

Suraj; Nothing!

Karan; I have seen her... she is hurt!

Suraj; haan but not bcz of me!

Karan; when I will be free from here I will kill u!!!!

Suraj; all the best!!! He gave him a punch n left.

Chakor was smiling. Before he left her for "work" he had filled her hairline n made her smile. By giving her a stupid shayari.

Suraj was coming seeing his wife lying on the bed. She was on her front side looking at something he couldn't see. She plays with her legs.

Suraj slowly closed the door n kisses her feet...

Chakor; Suraj... don't!

Suraj; how could u recognise that it is me?!

Chakor turns to him. Y wouldn't I?! As soon as u come near my heartbeat races... it's an indicator for u...

She comes near. She places her hand on his chest n his on her... both hearts were beating in the same rhythm... for each other...

Suraj smiles. U don't worry this Karan is getting his real punishment!

Chakor hugs him. Don't commit a crime!

Suraj kisses her head. No I won't u don't worry my wife!

Chakor smiles. Haan okay my Husband! Best of Luck for ur mission!

Both kisses each other...

_____

Hope u liked it
Please comment and vote