Broken trust #1

Hi

Target wasn't reached here a short update.

Recap; SuKor tricked KN for their real wedding but a disturbance at the end of the conference meeting.

This marriage can't happen!

They all turned to the door... there he stood

 there he stood

Karan...

Suraj made a fist. Under his breath he said his name... Karan... what r u doing here?!. And what the hell do u think to call off my marriage?!.

Karan comes near. The media reports turned to him n starts with their questions.

Who r U??

What is ur relation with Chakor?!

How long r u in a relationship?!

What had happened between u two?!

Karan shows his palms. Please I will answer all ur questions.

First I'm Karan Mehta owner of Mehtra industries Ltd.

Chakor is my fiancé...!

Our relationship is now for 2 years...!

A lot had happened between us... unfortunately the wedding couldn't took place.

Suraj; she is my Wife Chakor Suraj Rajvanshi! Mr. Mehta. She isn't ur fiancé she broke the engagement with U. Ur relationship might had hold for 2 years but it's over...

Karan laughs sarcastically. Mr. Rajvanshi. The moment u shared the bed with her... how useful she was...?

Suraj glares at him... his eyes were red his breaths were hot in anger n his fist were ready to punch him.

Karan; let me tell U... she n I were more than fiancés were in a living in relationship.

Chakor turns her face she was nearly crying. Her name n reputation were slipping out of her hands.

Suraj looked at her but she couldn't meet his gaze. Now I understand y u didn't had problems to share the bed with in this way... I know I have never asked abt ur past... but this..? Y didn't u told me that?!.

Karan; Suraj Rajvanshi u still wants to marry her?!.

Suraj; I am married to her!

Karan; Oh Really just look whom I found...
Imli come in... KN was sweating... he went to Suraj n pushes him aside.

KN; Suraj didn't u saw that she is a used mattress...?!

Suraj felt hurt n at the same time anger. Don't u dare! We just announced that I will marry her! So I will. But this Karan won't stay here for long.

KN; r u blind he has Imli what if she says something?!. Give him his Chakor...! U had ur fun with her.. now he can have her for further entertainment!

Suraj looked at his father in anger.

KN knew this look he stepped backwards. Then there was a sound they all looked at the entrance Ajay come in.

Karan; meet her long time boyfriend. Chakor is a woman who had many lovers.

Chakor; Shut Up!!!

Ajay; Lovers... u think I'm her lover...? Man I'm her brother...!

Suraj grins... repeating the word brother...

Karan; Ajay Khurrana I know u love her... then how u ch...

A punch hit Karans face... he was lying on the floor holding his jaw...

Suraj; from Today she is ur sister too...

Karan; really what a relationship... the one I shared the bed...

Suraj hold his collar... u better don't mess with me. He pushes Karan with a strength that he was thrown a few meters away.

Suraj went to Chakor who crying he held her wrist in anger that it pains her.

Maa!!! Get her ready!!! Today is my wedding with my Wife!!! He pushes her...

Teju took her. Both went up...

Chakor; Suraj... will hate me now..!

Teju; No don't say that...!

Karan; she is my fiancé give her back to me!

Suraj hold his head. Leave or I will send u home in pieces.... via parcel!

Karan; I won't leave she mine!

Suraj turns to the stairway n went from there. He enters his room n hold Chakor by her hairs..

Teju; Suraj...

Suraj; Get Out!!! I Said Get Out!!!

Teju leaves in scare....
______

Please comment and vote