SuKor #4 {extra long}

Hi

This time I'm putting on target 23 votes!

Recap; Nhok Jhok of SuKor. Suraj enters the room.

Suraj enters the room while Chakor was searching for him.

Chakor hope he doesn't find the room. Gosh what will happen then?

Suraj looked at the wall he saw the pictures. The Rajvanshi Clan was written on the wall. A picture of every Rajvanshi was hanging there on the wall.

Each was named specially.

KN Rajvanshi the Destroyer. Need to be destroyed!

Suraj Narayan Rajvanshi the eliminator. Needs to be eliminated!

Vivaan Rajvanshi the broker {money}. Needs to be broken {bones}.

Ragini Rajvanshi death...! He was shocked seeing this picture. He took it in his hand.

Chakor; Suraj!!!

Suraj looked at her in anger. What is this?! How the hell u could know she is death?! I thought u just found out the day I told u!

Chakor; let me explain.

Suraj; explain.. haha u want me to explain something the Eliminator!

Chakor; Suraj I know this is looking extremely weird n bad but u proved urself na give me a change to explain.

Suraj; there is noting to explain me. He hold her tight. His fingers were digging into her face. I'm the eliminator. Do u know what eliminate me from ur here. Showing on her head. From here. Showing on her eyes. And definitely from here. Pointing on her chest. Because that is what I'm gonna do with u! He pushes her n leaves her there crying...

Chakor; Suraj...!!!!!

Suraj took his bag n was leaving her..,

Chakor; Suraj mujhe bhi ek mauka do apni safaish ka {please give me a chance to explain myself}!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭.

She slept there at the door while crying in her sleep...

On the next morning she woke up on her bed... she was surprised but then she looked at her bed thinking of Suraj... but he wasn't there...

She walked to the washroom as she had to get ready for her interview she was hurt, alone n devastated.

She comes downstairs n saw the couch a man kind shape was lying there holding his bag tight as if he was hugging someone.

Suraj!!! She runs to him.

Suraj!!! She caresses his head. But he jerked her hand away.

Chakor!!! Don't touch me!

Chakor shrugs. Please Suraj!!!

Suraj; I stayed bcz I had no other options. I put u back on ur bed bcz I still need u as my Bandhua Biwi I'm not cruel like U! Creating a vendetta against everyone.

Chakor; Su...!

He shows her his palm. Bas {enough}! I need 5 min I will be ready. U wait here or in the jeep I don't care!.

Chakor was numb. She just nods... Haan Suraj I made a mistake but I let u change my mistake by giving u the change right now u r angry on me. Please give me one chance to prove u that I have no hate for u. U think I have something to do with Ragini's death that is wrong trust me! I haven't done anything!.

Suraj comes down he was ready to leave. Chakor follows him like a lifeless body.

Both sat on the jeep... after awhile.