Suraj pov

Hi

Recap; SuKor back in Azaadghanj. Imli was send to be sold. Ajay should follow n find her. Vivaan was whipped up.

Chakor was lying on the bed on his chest.

What is going on here. All the time I'm trying n trying to be a better man n now I'm feeling somehow complete but only as long as she is with me.

My mission has become secondary. I just want to be with her... there is no aim in my life without her. Her madness has made me her fan. Her anger is always written on her nose... it has become predictable. She knows how much it irritates me still she does it.

I remember she used to play with Vivaan n Ragini she shared a great bonding with Bhagya. I was always jealous. I always wished to play too but no one asked me! They always hide from me as if I would eat them.

I become lonely n jealous just bcz they avoid me. I become a stoned heartened man who had just one aim. To destroy them n gain the love of my father.

Haa a father like KN Rajvanshi how could I be that blind to seek for the love of him. Who doesn't know what love even means. He married a woman not just one woman his late brother's widow. But that is not the worst he is n was still married to my mother. She had bear a lot. She stayed here bcz of me. I hated her!

I hated her bcz I couldn't understand her love. A mother's love is sometimes too much or too less. I couldn't figure out what she was giving me... but I know she never hated me.... she always kept me away from KN just bcz she doesn't wanted me to become like him.

I misunderstood her. I thought she sending me away bcz she wants to have him alone. She wants her perfect family which would be better without me. But this is all wrong.

I'm glad she send me away. Otherwise I would be like him heartless n cruel. He sold his own daughter for a seat in the ministry. I hate him. I hate him so much.

Ragini my poor sister. If I would be here that moment I might have helped her... but Chakor is right if this hasn't happened to her then I would never understood anything. I would be still blind in anger n hate them all.. this incident has changed me...

Hmm uhm... someone is rubbing her nose on my chest...

Oh keep sleeping... she is so cute I can't lose her now. Finding my love Oh man love Suraj Rajvanshi is in love with Chakor... Chakoriya Bhuvaan Laal... how is that possible. How that could happen..?!

Hmm she kept an eye on me... naughty girl. Well she is not a cop if she would be she would have known that I'm a special agent..

But I didn't knew she had someone in her past. Karan... he is obsessed with her.. what if he returns... no I won't let that happen...she is mine... She is n will be Chakor Suraj Rajvanshi only. Half marriage is done I will even complete the complete marriage but how?!.

Aahh!! Oh that hurt.

Chakor; where r U lost...

Suraj; u pinched me intentionally!

Chakor; yes... I did...

She comes higher... n kisses his nose. N de moves a bit lower kissing his lips...

Suraj; Chakor... I want to marry! As soon as possible... make a plan... I mean help me making a plan...

Chakor; hmm okay but how. She lies in his chest her fingers were circling on bear chest... she pinch his nipple.

Suraj; ouch!!! Do u love it to give me pain?!

Chakor; Suraj to be honest. Yes I do love it!!! She bites him...

Idea!!!

Suraj; to hurt me again?!.

Chakor; no marriage!!!

Suraj; really tell me...

___

Please comment and vote