New turn

Hi

Recap; SuKor plan is working but Vivaan is trying to break it. He even tried to molest n kill Chakor.

Chakor n Suraj were back in their room. Chakor changed her clothes n was lying on the bed while Suraj was fuming not bcz he was sleeping on the sofa but because of Vivaans behaviour toward Chakor n then the scene he saw... yuck... but it was needed to show Chakor the truth of ImVaan.

Chakor was dozing off but her sleep was restless... she was moving here n there on the bed but couldn't find the peace... she then fall into a half sleep filled with flashes... Vivaan pointing the gun on her... Vivaan trying to come closer to her... Chakor was sweating she was breathing hard... Nahi don't come closer... she was speaking in her sleep...

Suraj shook her. She opens her eyes in fear n shouts loud. No!!!!

Suraj; Chakor ssshhh...! Chakor hey Chakor.... he hold her tight n she cries in his embrace. She was shivering but he wasn't leaving her side. Shhh Chakor. He caresses her back to calm her but she was still crying.

Vivaan was drinking while holding a gun.
Imli; Vivaan... He glares at her...
Imli; shory Vivaan Babu... y r u so angry? Bcz of the happenings of the day... or the night?.

Vivaan; day just look at my face. That old man how dare he... who the hell does he think of himself. He is just a shadow he won't live long.

Imli; Haan Vivaan Babu u will be the next ruler...

Vivaan pushes her. I am the Ruler!

Suraj; Chakor please control u can't lose ur strength!

Chakor nods she wipes her tears away n looked at him. Don't leave till I sleep okay?!

Suraj nods.

He was caressing her while she fall Asleep

He was caressing her while she fall Asleep. Vivaan u did a big mistake by attacking her u have called ur death. Now wait n see what I will do to make ur life a hell. U haven't learnt to be scared but from now on u will look at ur back twice...!.

Chakor felt his hand on her head she was sleeping but as soon he was moving back to the couch she stopped him.

Suraj looked back at her. Chakor what happen?!.

Chakor looked at him. Woh that couch is too small... come the bed is big enough n I trust U.

Suraj widen his eyes. Did she said she trust me??

Chakor; Suraj... hmm this is my side whatever comes from ur side I will keep it. Like ur hand... she looked at him.

He lies next to her n spread his arm. She lies over his arm.

Chakor; see now this is my pillow ur own fault.

Suraj smiles. Hmm here... he intentionally placed his hand on her waist she pulls his hand with a force he was surprised she turns n hugs him.

Chakor; Suraj I told U everything which crossed my side will be mine!

Suraj smiles. Haan I want to be urs!.

It didn't took long n she fall asleep in his embrace. Suraj was holding tight she should feel his presence....

On the next morning she woke up first. She opens one eyelid as she was still in a hugging position... ☺️. Chakor looked at him... sleeping like a baby...

Chakor gets up n went to the washroom when she come back she found Teju there scolding Suraj...

Teju; how could u fall that low... she was beating him...

Suraj didn't say a word n Teju was continuously cursing him... how could I give birth to a man like u? I'm such a bad person I know I did mistakes in my past but I never thought that u would sloop that low... thaaadh!!! She then leaves n slammed the door behind her back...

Suraj looked at Chakor with 😜.

Chakor widen her eyes. Wah Wah Suraj Narayan Rajvanshi! 👏👏👏 tum to itne gire hue nikle ke tumhari saagi Maa tumse muuh pher ke chali gayi yehi nahi apne aapko aur tumhe bhi koos bheti. Yeh keh ke aisi aulad to kissi ko na mile {nice very nice Suraj Narayan Rajvanshi u r that cheap that ur own mother turned away from U by cursing u n herself. Saying that no one should get a child like U}.

Suraj pouts... then he stood up.

Chakor hadh main raho Biwi ho meri Bandhua Biwi!!!! Ziyada Zabaan chalaneki zaroorat nahi hai!!! {Chakor stay in ur limits. U r my wife my bondage Wife!!!! Don't try to talk too much in front of me!!!}.

Chakor; Suraj I'm not ur wife n I'm not a slave u can't control me!!!!

Suraj; I can!!! I will!!! & I am controlling ur life the day I made u My Wife!!!

KN evil laugh was to hear... he is always roaming around... Haan Teju was coming to SuKor to give them food but then she saw KN n left the tray of foods. She entered the room with anger n winks at him. Suraj nods n they did their act... 😉.

Chakor; Suraj let the media come I will tell everyone what u did I'm not scared!

Suraj; oh really u r not... but u should!!! I will burn down ur village u come for freedom... they will be homeless... what will u do then..

Chakor; Suraj I will tell the world u abducted me...

Suraj; if u defame my name I will defame ur reputation don't forget what they saw yesterday I can turn it upside down...

Chakor pouts. He wins.... Suraj!! U can't do that...!

Suraj; I can n I Will Bandhua Biwi...

KN this Vivaan he could ruin our plan I have to punish him. No Suraj will punish him... Chakor is his wife n Vivaan his cousin brother he has to take the revenge n then we can show the media how much he "loves" Chakor n all what she says will not be heard as Suraj will be praised only..

____
Soooooo sorry for any confusion

Please comment and vote

Do u want an OS competition on SuKor too please comment inline