He is ill part two

Buttocks

*bang*

*crash*

*cough*

*sneeze*

*bang*

*cough sneeze crash*

This went on for an hour so you went in the lab to find buttocks trying to do experiments but failed since he was coughing and sneezing. So you went up to him and grabbed his arm and taking him to his bed and saying "why were you trying to invent when your ill?" "Lord b and it's my job." "Well your not doing anything till you get better." He hesitates but loses this round. And you care for him till he gets better. And when he did he just went back to working on new inventions.

Sir cumfrance

You didn't see much of cc today since you had to do different things for the president like sign a few contacts to make sure you can live in pacopalis. And also you went to pac's school with the president to ask and answer any questions, there were a couple questions about you and mr president being together but you said that you were going out with sir cumfrance and pac, spiral and cilly's eyes opened wide with joy and looked at each other then at me so I knew I was going to see them later on at the lab. And you two stayed at lunch time to actually get to meet different students. You were talking to a couple of students until there was an argument going on between pac and another kid. And he was about to punch pac when you stepped in and held his fist. He looked in shock "why are you trying to punch him he hasn't done anything to harm you and all you do is bully him. You should be great full he is our only hero and your trying to get him down." "But he started it." "What's your name." "Skebo." "Well what if someone kept bullying you when you had to save the world every Day." He just started at me and then looked down he made his way over to pac saying "sorry for bullying you pac I didn't think how it could effect you and I am happy to call you a hero and my friend." Everyone was shocked that he apologise to pac.

Later on

You went to see cc and it was quite to quiet so you ran into the lab to see cc laying on his desk. You run to him and check his temperature and he had a fever. "Cc wake up." He woke up and saw me and looked down. "(Y/n)? *sigh* I didn't want you to see me like this." "Why come with me." You say as you took him over to his bed "(y/n) dear please don't worry." He says. "Don't try butler me up cc I need to look after you." You say kissing his head.
And within the next few days he got all better.

Blinky

It was just a normal well I say normal day in the neather world. You were with blinky because he was ill you helped him around only because he kept fainting and being sick. he wanted to get some fresh air to see if it would help but he kept fainting and waking back up. So you took him back inside and looked after him till he was his old self.

INKY

it was a great day to play a prank on your dad so you went over to inkys place to see if he wanted to help you. But when you got there pinky rushed out "(y/n) your here we need you to help inky he is very ill and he doesn't want to see anyone." "Ok I will speak to him." So you rushed upstairs and told blinky and Clyde to wait down stairs. "Inky can you open the door." "No" "why." "Cause I don't want you to see me like this." "Just open the door I want to help you get better I have chocolate." As soon I said that he opened the door and hugged me. "I will look after you since you are awesome and my boyfriend." "Thank you."
He was so happy to finally spend the next two weeks with him.