Dinner date part one

PAC man

It had been a long day since you had been helping your dad out with inventions, revision, and going to different events to help me president, so you didn't have time to spend with pac. This carry's on for the next few days, and you are tired and have lost your appetite so you don't eat big meals more like half a sandwich. Finally getting back to your home (lab thing.) but as soon as the doors opens you saw pac pacing up and Dow while cilly spiral and dad was sitting there trying to calm down . As you slightly walk in everyone looked at you and dad spiral and cilly rushed up and hugged you, while pac stayed back and looked like he was about to cry. You start walking over to him and give him a big hug and kiss him.

"What's wrong pac." He started to cry and hugged he hugged you saying "please don't leave me." ""Pac why would I leave you." "B because you haven't spent time with me and I thought you didn't have time for me anymore." "Pac I was just busy and tiered and I love you too much to break up with you."

"How about we go out for dinner date."
"Ok."

Time skip

You went to pac it in burger and you used up most of your coupons for you and pac which you had 40 coupons and you use 25.

As you were eating you came up with an idea

"Hay pac your a role model right."
"Yeah."
"Why don't you come with me to help the president and we can also spend time together."

"Id love to."

Spiral

You were taken out of class a lot because you had to learn a lot of the English language since you were Pacaneasse. And it was really hard for you and it was stressing you out not only on learning a whole new language but having to do lots of tests to make sure you were getting the right work and it gave you migraines for two weeks and you kept reading revising writing down things and you didn't have much sleep.

Spiral could see how stressed you were getting and after math he pulled you over when you got out and gave you a hug and a kiss on the head. As you pulled apart spiral said. "You ok pumpkin." You look at him and shook your head no. "Learning a new language is hard, I hate doing these tests, I can't eat drink or sleep cause I need to revise." He looked at you then said "go home and freshen up I will pick you up at 7:00 and wear something nice." You looked at him and said ok. It was 3:00 and you rushed back had a shower got changed done your hair put a bit of lipstick and deodorant. Time seemed to fly round soon as you walked down stairs there was a knock on the door so you open it to find spiral standing there. (Btw you have a ruby red dress on)

He had a tux on and when he saw you his jaw dropped. You giggled and closed his mouth and took his hand and you two started walking to where spiral wanted to go, to find out that he took is to a fancy restaurant. "Spiral this is the most fanciest place in the whole of pac world how did you get in? How much is it gonna cost" he cut you of with a kiss. "Pumpkin don't worry being one of the worlds heroes has it's quirks." He winks you blush as he then takes your hand.

As he leads you into the restaurant there was a waiter at a booth to take you to your table. As you walk in the waiter recognises spiral and walks up to him. "Ahhh mr spiral I see you made it." He looks at you "ahh you must be miss (y/n). Mr spiral has told me so much about you." You blush and looked at spiral then to the waiter table guy "thank you I think." They chuckled. The waiter takes you to your table which was on the second floor and it was a table with two chairs and the room was decorated very nicely. As you sit down you say "spiral why did you do all of this." He looked at you "because I love you and you have been stressed lately and you deserve it."
He looks into your eyes "how about I also give you lessons." "Then I will have to whatever you want in return." You cut him off. The waiter came and took your orders spiral got fish and chips and a yellow lemonade while you got (f/f) and (f/d). He thought for a moment. "You have to give me a hug or a kiss after every lesson and after school." You also thought about the deal and you decided to say "yes I can live with that and spiral." "Yeah." "Watashi mo anata o aishitemasu." He looked at you with a confused and blank expression "it means I love you to." He blushes at this.

Butrayus

The same thing happened every day, you and butrayus would just sit in his throne watching tv what you didn't realise lord b was planning a dinner for you.

Time skip

"I'm gonna have a little sleep I will be back in a couple of hours." You say slowly leaving. "Ok dragon fly but be back at  8:00 please." You looked at him and said "ok I will be here by then." You say as you fly to your home to have a sleep you set an alarm for 7:30 so you could get ready.

Time skip

You were floating to the door of the throne room and heard music so you knocked on the door and the door opened and you saw butrayus. Sitting there at a nicely set table with (f/f) and (f/d). You float up to him and give him a hug. "Aww your adorable." He blushes and kisses your cheek.
And you two have an awesome night