Uhhh dude

This was asked by FrancesCaballes and when I saw this comment I laughed my ass off for ages. So enjoy plus I am only doing a few characters. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😄😄😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😄😄😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PacMan

You two were hanging out at he park eating a picnic.

"So pac how comes you have to save the day out of everyone else if you don't mind me asking."
He looked at me with a shocked

"To be honest I don't know really something about me being the last yellow one on pac world."

"Oh ok."
Suddenly you got a text from your dad saying he needed you, so you say goodbye to pac and You kissed pac on the cheek and ran off.

Later as pac got back to his dorm
Spiral and cilly laughed when they saw him

"What's so funny guys."
"Question did you and (y/n) have fun today."
Pac blushes
"Yeah why"
After saying that Cilly then came over to me and handed me a mirror to find a big lipstick mark on my cheek, my face went bright red.

Spiral

I was Running as fast I could. Why might you ask ??????????????????????????????
We'll spiral was chasing after you cause he was was in a mood where he is cuddly and wants to kiss you as well you just wanted to get away to tease him you found it really funny.

You started to get a bit tired after running for an hour and a half, but didn't want to stop. As you looked behind you, you saw that spiral was not far behind. Suddenly you fell over and spiral soon fell on top of you making you both blush on what position you are in. You sigh and kiss him on the cheek and giggled.

"What's so funny."
"You might wanna wash your cheek."
You got up and ran back to the dorm which wasn't far
Let's just say he came round later that day to get his own back.

Sir c

You and cc were building a small robot and he was on full concentration you were standing there for when he asks you to grab something for him.

"Hay (y/n) can you grab the double ended screwdriver."

"Yeah sure anything else."

"Yeah 2.5 mm of wire." (I do construction so I have to know how to fix circuits and stuff.)

"Ok be one sec."

Walking over to the back table you grab all the tools and equipment that cd needed to add to he robot. When all of a sudden you tripped up a wire and landed into cc falling onto the floor.
"Are you ok (y/n)"
"Yeah I'm fine are u ok."
"Yeah maybe we should take a break."
"Yeah I think we should."
You say kissing him on the cheek laughing when you realise there was a big lip stick stain on his cheek.