First date butler

Sorry if this is a short chapter 😁

Me and butler got the night off for once and we decided to make it the night for our first date. It wasn't going to be nothing too big just eating at oggals and probably goul gating. I was had just finished doing my hair when I heard a knock on my bedroom door since you lived in lord butrayus castle because there was no where else. You went to the door and opened it to see butler waiting there for me with a bouquet of the deepest ruby red roses. When he looked at me he handed me the roses and I told him to come him and I put the roses in a Varse. As I walked to where my bed was I saw butler sitting on my bed looking round at the different art and the different small machines I had made.

He looked up at me and said "so how did you get the job for butrayus and my wimpy brother." I thought for a moment "Well I was making my own inventions in the local goul university and I had the highest degree there that they sent me straight here." "Oh I feel sorry for you." "Hehe thanks I feel sorry for you too." We both laughed at why we had to work for butrayus and buttocks. "So shall we go?" Butler asked. "Sure."

As we made are way to oggals we talked "so what new inventions are you planning on making."  You thought for a moment "Umm I don't know to be honest." It went quiet for a moment but you spoke up "were here." We looked up to see oggals restaurant. We both sat down and order what we wanted and ate while talking to oggal talking about many different things. After we left we went goul gating and it was fun but all fun things had to end.

"Night butler"

"Night (y/n)."