Your birthday spiral

Your birthday was the best but it was hard since it was your first birthday away from pacan. You didn't let on to spiral but he knew it was your birthday and you were having a hard day since you weren't in your own country, and you didn't have your family.

So he decided to throw a surprise party for you, so he asked the headteacher of the school to use the hall. The headteacher agreed to let him use the hall.

"Hay pac cilly can you guys help me.?" They looked at me and said "yeah." "Right I am gonna throw a party for (y/n) at the school hall. I need yours to help with decorating and asking people to come and food and keeping (y/n) away." Pac put a hand on my shoulder. "Spiral calm down of course we will help you your our best friend I will get everyone and decorate while cilly keeps (y/n) away you get the food since you know what she likes and everyone else."  Cilly agreed with the whole plan. I hugged them both and we a separated to go do what we needed.

It was taking longer than I thought I had got all the food, cups, drinks, plates, cutlery, etc and I was heading back to the hall to set it all up. When I got there pac, sir cumfrance, special and the president was there. The hall was decorated so good. I rushed over to the table and we all layed out the food. Soon enough others started to come in. Quite a few people from school showed up which I was so happy at. I thanked  pac, speria, sir c and the prez and I owed them.

It was soon time for cilly to bring (y/n) to the party I hoped she would like it. My phone went of and saw that it was cilly. I answered

C- cilly
S-Spiral

S- yo what's up
C- were almost there (y/n)'s on her phone to her parents so she won't take much notice of this convocation.
S- ok cilly Thank you so much for doing this. It means a lot to me.
C- anything for a best friend.

Call ended

"Everyone get into their places." As everyone got into there places the door opened up to find cilly and (y/n) at the door.

Soon as cilly closed the door the lights switch on and we all yelled out "SURPRISE." She jumped then laughed it was funny to see her face when she got surprised. The music started and she noticed me and ran up and gave a big hug.

"Thank you so much your the best."

"No problem."
You two kissed But didn't realise your two friends, speria, sir cumfrance and the prez saw you and smiled