Dinner date part 2

Butler

You and butler were going to go some where  but butler won't tell you where, which was cute since he was so shy you didn't think him  to be so dominant about keeping this from you. You go off and get ready after finishing an upgrade to the robot you made for butler, Which helps him in the kitchen and do chores around lord b's castle.

(Time skip to baldi's basics lol just kidding)

You were floating with butler to where he was leading you and then you eat a pizza then go to the never-world Park and sit down against a tree having the most relaxing night of your life.

Buttocks

You two were bored out of your mind so you went to have a dinner date so you two went to eat at oggals then you both went to the surface to show him how you hunt.
"So buttocks you hide from your victim and when the time is right........ Hay are you listening to me." "Ou uhhhh ......... yeah I was just a bit distracted." She looks at me and shakes her head. "Come on lets go home your tired and I had a fun night." I smiled and said "I also had a good night." As we floated/walked home.

Sir cumfrance

You were on the way down to cc's lab for a days work, when a loud bang went off. As quick as you heard it you ran to the lab to see if he was ok. As soon as you got in there you decided to call out his name "CC......................CC...............................................................................
CC ARE YOU OK." As the smoke went you saw pac, spiral, and cilly sitting round a table coughing.

"Wow that's some strong chilly sir c." Spiral comments "sorry about that oh (y/n) there you are just in time to have some of the chilly I have just made." The other three just looked at you they knew you and cc were going out and that think it's cute and ya to make a good couple. "Oh ok I thought it was a ghost attack." He chuckles and walks over to you grabbing your hand and taking you to the table and have you all a bowl of chilly. You noticed cc wasn't really eating his food you were about to say something when the ghost alarms went off "we have to go we will see you guys later." Pac yelled. "Ok."

You then looked at cc and decided to ask what was wrong "sir c what's wrong you are hardly eating and you seem more agitated lately." He looks at you with a look as if he was caught out. (If that's how you put it lol) "Sorry pancake I have just been tiered lately." Then an idea popped in your head "well I have an idea to help you relax I will be back in a few hours." "Ok." I gave him a kiss then ran of to put your plan in action.

Time skip brought toy you by the brown ninja

You went back to cc's lab and you led him to the park. You had set up a picnic by the willow tree next to the pond. You looked at him and he started in Awe looks at you dips you and kisses you "thank you pancake."

Blinky

You two were hanging out as usual when blinky said "want to have a dinner date tonight." "Yeah sure come round mine and I could make some food and when you come round we watch a film." "I will bring films and drink and deasert." "Ok deal see you tonight." "Bye butterscotch can't wait." He kisses your head and then leaves to the shops. While you go home and make pizza chips and more.

Time skip to the best day ever

As you put everything on the table you heard a knock on the door so you rushed over as quickly as you could. When you opens the door you saw blinky. "Hay honey how are you." "Not bad butterscotch what about you?" "I'm good." You take him to the couch and he puts the video on and you go get to cups and the last bit of food. "Wow a lot of food you done here" "yeah and what film are we watching." "Coco." "Yes." And you just sit with him eating and cuddling. He also stayed round that night since it was getting late you two shared your bed which was nice.

In the morning you two watched more films and spent the next few days at your place.

Inky

You were at the neather world park waiting for your awesome boyfriend inky to hang out that day. You didn't know what you two were going to do but you knew you two were going to have fun. You then got pulled out of your thoughts when you heard your name being called. It was ink-a-tron you ran up to him.(your a spider vampire if you forgot) "Inky." You said as you gave him a big hug "Hay cookie I have a surprise for you." "Really what is it." He held two tickets to go see (f/c/g) (favourite comedy guy). You squeal in excitement. "Thank-you so much inky I love it and I lovey out woo hoooo." "No problem cookie we can also get food as well." "Yay" "well shall we go eat lunch." You look at him with a smile. "Wouldn't say no to that." You two went to the nearest bakery and inky got a slug bake while you got sticky spider samwich.

Time skip

You were getting shoes on and the door bell rung so you flew down stairs to see dad at the door (count pacular) talking to Inky. " hay dad hay inky. Thank you dad for opening the door for inky. Love you loads bye." "Ok bye."  You two walked to the bar to watch (f/c/g) and it was a blast but it was over soon after a few hours. So you went home.

That's the end of this chapter hope you liked it if you have any requests please tell me them and I will give you a shoutout I have done 1057 words in this chapter.

Bye guys