He apolagises

PAC

You were writing down some notes for an invention that you and your dad was making (your dad is sir c) and you didn't want to be disturbed whilst doing it. You hadn't spoken since the incident which was a month previous you also wouldn't go out at all, even when the president invited you and sir c for dinner.

Your dad did the best he could to make you feel better and you were great full for the it all. Let's just say he was angry at pac very angry.

The doors opened you turned slightly seeing spiral, cily, and oh god.. pac. You turn back round not really caring he was here. He noticed you were just sitting there and went to go talk to you without the others noticing as they were talking to sir c.

Just before he could touch your shoulder he heard something unexpected he heard a ridged sigh and slight sounds of crying. suddenly a hand grabbed his arm he turned around to see a furious sir c as he mouthed 'get out.'

An hour had gone by suddenly the door opened again I didn't look round to see who it was until the seat beside and in front of you made a noise. You looked up to see your dad and the president. They both smiled at you as you say "uhhh hi mr prez."

"Hi (y/n) me and your dad agreed that you need to get out of the house and before you say anything you can stay at the roundhouse for a while if you wish." You agreed to this and decided to move into the roundhouse. What you didn't know pac was waiting in the room.

When you walked into the room you noticed him but before you could leave the door was already closed and locked.
"(Y/n) listen.:......" "What pac why should I listen you hit me now I can't even face to go out anymore this was the first time I have been out in a month..." before you could finish he kissed you  he pulled away and said "and don't you think I regret every moment I am sorry I wanna make it up to you. Please take me back moonshine."
"Ok" you smiled and looked down slightly but he lifted your chin up a bit. "I promise never to hit you again and I will talk to you more about things." Tears pricked in your eyes "I just wanted to help so... so you wouldn't stress." "I know And I know you were just trying to look out for me." He then pulled out a longish velvet box and gave it to you. You opened up the box. Your eyes open wide as you opened to see a green (f/a) (favourite animal) jade pendent. You look up at pac and jumped on him giving him the biggest hug ever and kissed him. You whisper in his ear "thank you. Your the best friend and boyfriend anyone could ask for." Which made him melt.

Spiral

You were in hospital getting you had just had stitches on your head. They wouldn't let you leave until it had healed a bit and the had to sort out antipacotics (see what I did there) which meant you were in here for a day or too. You were not happy but you were more upset about what spiral had done.

You were sitting on a hospital bed with a bandage around your head holding the stitches so the wouldn't fall out.
You were On your phone suddenly you got a message from pac

P: hay (y/n)
Y: hay pac
P: are u ok I heard what happened?
Y: I'm ok
P: where are you?
Y: at the hospital in hospital I had a few stitches.
P: ok is it ok if me and cyli come and visit.
Y: yeah sure cya then
P: yeah cya then

Twenty minutes went by and still no sign of them. You decided to go on your phone playing games. A few minutes later you felt a tap on your shoulder, when you look up you saw pac, cyli and ........... spiral. You look down slightly not saying a word.

PAC and cyli both looked at each other then at spiral who was staring at you with guilt, sadness and distraught. He walked over to you lifting up your face by your chin with tears in both your eyes but him his eyes were like a waterfall. You looked at him it looked like he hadn't slept and didn't eat or drink he had bags under his eyes from crying and the lack of sleep.