First date butrayus

A/n this one is gonna be simple and short so sorry if it sucks also when I do a new bf scenario I will add apex as well

Ready

Set

Slime

Your brother butler was helping me to impress lord b "(y/n) are you sure about this." "Butler I will be fine don't worry." "I know but I don't want him to hurt you." "Aww butler I know your older then me by 1 minute but I will be fine." You hugged him tight when we let go buttocks came into the room and hugged me "be careful ok." "Ok."  As I finessed up getting ready the boys waited for me so they could take me to the castle it only took 5 minuets to get ready. I floated to the living room and then the boys helped me with my hair making it really nice (picture at the top). Soon enough it was time to go to lord b's castle. We soon enough got there after everyone asking where we were going to but we just said we were going to lord b's castle. I knocked at the door and said bye to my brothers. I waited so I decided to knocked again and the door opened slowly to see lord b. "Hi betrays." "Hi (y/n) Umm come in." As I did I saw that there was a table set up with many type of food. "Wow did you do all of this." "Yeah well I got a bit of help but it was my idea." "You know you don't have to be shy around me right." He looked at me and gave you a hug and you hugged him back. He took your hand and took you to the table and pulled a chair out for you. Then sat in his own seat we started eating and we talked about general thing until we finished the food and run out of things to talk about we both sat on his throne and watched tv but end up falling asleep soon after In each other's embrace.