You meet the president

PacMan

You and pac were walking well pac was dragging you a bit. You laughed at your boyfriend as you were being dragged to pac knows where (😂😂). As you were being dragged you had to nag pac "Pac slow down I know I'm an athlete but I'm not used to being dragged around."

He stopped and smiled "heh heh sorry I just can't wait for u to meet someone." You looked at him confused but smiled and carried on 'walking' until an idea popped in your mind.
"Hay pac you have your hover board on you right."

"Yeah why."
"I know a way We can get there Quicker if you Tell me where we are going I can meet you there I'm a fast runner anyway."

He thought for a moment before saying.
"Ok meet me at the White House" (can't think what they call it😂) 
"Ok. See ya in a minute."
"Ok."

Le time skip

You finally got to the White House stoping just before the gates you wondered where pac was.
That's when the guards ran to you full speed tackling you to the floor. You started to panic not knowing what was happening until you heard a familiar voice
"Hay get off my daughter." You instantly knew who it was.

"DAD HELP ME STRUGGLING TO BREATHE." You heard footsteps running towards you as the guards get off you. You felt someone lift you up and carry you somewhere. You felt dizzy and blacked out.

(I will get there)
Le time skip

You open your eyes to a place you didn't recognise you felt something draped around you. Looking around you you didn't see anyone after laying there for a moment you slowly sat up and got comfortable.
All of a sudden the doors opened to see Spiral , cilly pac, dad and someone I couldn't quite recognise the other person that walked in after dad. They notice I am awake and pac and dad walk over and sit next to me given me a hug. I look over to the other person who I didn't know and smile "hi" he chuckled "hey are you feeling better now." "Yeah I'm better thank you." You looked at him closely "I'm sorry I feel stupid but who are you again."

He laughed and said "Im president sperous my dear." You eyes widened and your breathing hitched while you grab onto your dads arm. "I'm so so so So sorry mr president I didn't realise it was you." Your breathing started to calm down. As you heard him chuckle. "It's fine I thought you didn't recognise me since the last Time I saw you was when you were getting on a train to the sports school." You remembered that day well as you were remembering that someone gave you a pendant it was the yin & yang symbol. You look up at the president and smiled saying "your the person that gave me the yin and yang pendant." He nodded you always kept it on and only this once was taking it off to show him "I kept it on since that day and it has always given me luck thankyou." "No problem you all can stay here tonight since it's really late." You all said "thanks"

Spiral

"Hay spi where we going now." He was giving you a tour of the whole city since you haven't seen it all. "I am taking you to see someone well 2 people special but you need to keep that blindfold on for now." He made you put a blindfold on so it didn't ruin the surprise. "Fine" You sigh but giggled at spirals excitement.

As you were getting comfortable you soon landed and fell of on your ass laughing you hear spiral laugh saying "so all the time your in the air blindfolded you don't fall and when your on the ground and still blindfolded you fall how?" You laugh repeating "I'm just accident prone."

He pulled you up to your feet leading you to where ever he was taking you. You kept giggling trying not to trip up you got lead up some steps and heard doors open you kept on walking till you were in a certain room and the door closed behind you. spiral sat you down and took your blindfold off "ok open your eyes." You did and you looked at the people at the front, realising who it was you were glad Spiral sat you down because there you saw the president and the best scientist in the whole of pac world sir c. You squeal and gasped. "Hi." You were much more shy than you might sometimes play out. "Hello deer so you must be (y/n)." "Yes I am." "Spiral has told us  lots about you." You blush a deep red all day you spent with the president and sir c it was the best day that year