When your sick part 3

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Mavis909 and murderousmasterbator also a thank you to jeremiahcrown  and I am so happy that you guy have been reading my book I really appreciate it so a big big big thank you.

Sir cumfrance

You was on the way to work after eat breakfast with the president, ready to start the day of inventing and planning.

But as you got through the door your stomach bubbled and you felt as if you were going to be sick.
So you run to the toilet just in time till it all flushes out (if you get what I mean) and grabbed the bin that was next to you puked in it.

Not knowing what to do you just say there and cried until there was a knock at the door, "sugar cube are you ok in there." After that you gave a groan as a reply. "Sugar cube I am gonna send grindett in to help you." As the door opens grindett, comes In and helps me clean up and helps me to cc's bed you just lay there.

Soon enough cc had some medicine for you and you took it and he tried to get you to eat but you refused well did your best to try and refuse but he opened your mouth and fed you.

He was so worried about you that he put of all work until you were better and the only thing he made was food and made you take your medicine.

But he never left your side for the next few days.

Blinky

You were just at the toilet puking your ectoplasm out and it was all because you got food poisoning damit pizza why do you have to be under cooked, the only thing was you were waiting for blinky to get your medicine and he said he needed to get a few bits from the shops and he was talking a long time which you were worried since you had called him an hour ago.

As soon you started puking 🤮 blinky rushed through the front door and over to you patting and rubbing your back after that he pulled you into a hug, then carrying you to your room laying you down then put the tv on and pulled out a sick bowl from his bag.

Also pulling out medicine giving you some  and saying "hay google you hungry or thirsty?"  "I guess I am a bit thirsty." It turned out he had gone out and bought 10 litres of (f/d) (favourite drink) and over 40 bags of sweets chocolate crisps and more.

Over the next few days you two just watched movies and ate lots of food and drink

He also got you a teddy.

Inky

You had never really been Ill 🤒 only when you were a child you got ill a few times,but this was bad .

Since you had a migraine you had stomach pain and you couldn't really move so Inky came over to help you with different things like going to the toilet, giving you your medicine, beeping there and giving you hugs when you were at your worst points so you watched a few movies and had some sleep had loads to eat and managed to even try to draw and paint.

"Hay cookie it's time to have some medicine." Inky says floating to you. "Ok after can we watch (f/m) please." He looks at me giving me my medicine replying with "Well I can't see why we can't watch it then maybe watch (s/f/m) (second favourite movie) then order (f/t) (favourite takeaway)." She looks at me with happiness "yay."

So you two order what you wanted and you relaxed for the next few day happy that someone will always be there to help you and look after you.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter guys

Bye my little ninja buddies and have a great day or night depending on where you are

Bye