Happy Valenpac day part one

Sorry it's so late I will get the second one out soon

PacMan

It was a bright sunny day and it was 14th of February and it was valenpac and you were really excited to spend it with pac. You had made him a card and got many chocolates for pac since he likes so many. You hugged your dad goodbye and ran over to the dorm pac was in bumping into some people shouting sorry as I run past.
I knocked on pacs door and he soon opens to see Spiral. "Oh hey Spiral is pac there." He smiled "actually he's not here yet but you can come in and wait for him." "Thanks spi and happy valenpac day." "You too (y/n)." You both laugh and tell each jokes until the door opened to a nervous pac. You waited till Spiral went out and closed the door. "Happy valenpac day pac." You walked over to him hugging and kissed him on his cheek. after you gave him his gifts pac got a big (f/a) (favourite animal) teddyAll day you two chilled and ordered take away that evening. "Pac I have had the best day ever and I love the teddy you got for me." He kissed you passionately "no problem consta the reason I do this is because I love you"

Spiral

You were were cleaning your room ignoring the day it was a horrible day for you since you had always been on your own or you got rejected on this day.

As you were sorting  out your desk you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist you turn around to see Spiral there with a teddy, chocolates, and a  (f/c) rose. You started to cry, spiral put the things down and hugged you "what's wrong pumpkin." "I feel bad because I've never celebrated this and If I always got dumped on the day or the day before." "I will never do that to you because I love you, come with me I want to show you something."

You follow Spiral to the park nearby to find a pick nick with lanterns hung up on trees to make the atmosphere romantic. "Aww spiral this is the nicest thing anyone has done for me ever I don't know how I'm gonna top this for you." He smiled at you and kissed you on the head while taking your hand to the blanket so you two could have the best valenpac day ever together as not only a couple but a team.

Butreyus

It was so boring in the neather world that you didn't notice what day it was until you saw a rose on your bed. Suddenly you heard an announcement on the speaker calling you to go to the throne room soon as possible. So you went over to there picking up some ice cream. As you got to the door you knocked on the door, to find it already open slightly. You wandered in with the ice cream "butrayas I'm here. Where are you."

He soon came into the room with a batch of (f/c) flowers 💐 "here you go dragon fly I hope you like them." Your eyes widened and hugged him you gave him a bag full of chocolate, ice cream his favourite drink and more. "Happy valenpac day dragonfly." You expression changed "oh that's what day it is."