First date pacman

Ready for this

Ready

Set

Date I mean read I mean pancakes go

(Y/n)'s point of view

I was in the lab dad, grinder and fuzbits well I was hugging fuzbits and dad anb grinder were helping me get ready for my big first date. I can't believe that I am going out with pac man. Dad and speria say we're a perfect match for each other which we both blushed at.
As dad finished curling my (h/l) (h/c) hair, grinder started my makeup doing many things from things that he lernt on the internet and that he done a fantastic job of it I stood up and faced all three of them I was wearing blue jeans a black top with sports things on it. Dad put something in my hand when I opened it there was a necklace with a small moon on it. I looked up at him and he said "it was a present from me and speria." I rushed over and hugged him "thank you dad when I see speria I will give her a hug too I love you all." "We love you to my girl It's just time is going so fast and your growing up too quickly." His eyes waters a bit "aww dad you know your always gonna be the best though." "Thank u sweetie." "No problem dad I always speak from heart." "Like always my dear."

30 minuets later

"I wander why pac is late." I say to fuzbits and the others  "Yeah he is never late for anything at all." Dad explains.
All of a sudden a loud pace of footsteps running through the tunnel I stood up ready for who ever it was when they got to the entrance I saw that it was just pac. I smiled widely and ran and hugged him  "pac wear were you I was worried." "I'm sorry but you will see why I was so late." "Ok one sec ." "Ok." "Bye dad." "Bye hon bye pac." "Bye sir c."

10 minuets later

We were talking and pac said to stop and to trust him I agreed to trust him and he put a blind fold on me and lead me to the place where we were having our date. When we got there pac stopped me again and undone the blind fold and I opened my eyes to see we were in the park. There were fairy lights on trees with lanterns and there was a single table set out with a variety of foods. I looked at pac and he was looking down at the floor disappointed "what's wrong pac?" "I know it's not the best first date......" "pac this is the best thing anyone has done for me I love this." He looked at me with the most happiest smile ever, then took my hand and took me over to the table of many food. We eat and talk for a while soon enough it was time to go home he walked back all the way and said "night (y/n) I had fun." "Night pac I had fun too"
"Love u."  "Love u to." After you went in and went to bed