CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

HAY EVERYONE THIS IS A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. BECAUSE CHRISTMAS IS COMING UP SO WHY NOT MAKE A CHRISTMAS CHAPTER YAY BYE BEFORE I GO THIS WAS ASKED BY FrancesCaballes  so go read their story's and follow them I also will only be doing pac and spiral.)

PACMAN

it as pacberrys eve and we were in pacs and spirals dorm room helping with putting the last few presents under the tree. it was rally fun for we were singing many different classic Christmas songs witch ended us with fits of laughter and but we just carried on singing and dancing.

you were about to do a twist but tripped up and went falling, luckily pac saw this and he caught you just in time from hitting the floor. you could hear cilly and spiral snickering to themselves. we looked at them confused they were looking above us, looking up we both blushed bright red. For there was a mistletoe above us, the door closed meaning Spiral and cilly went out to leave us in peace. As you looked at pac you felt a pair of soft lips against yours. Slowly closing you deepen the kiss it felt like you were there for ages. You had to pull away for you were lacking oxygen, you smiled at him and gave him a big hug.

Spiral

Being at the presidents party was awesome music playing and lots and lots of food. So you and spiral were talking about your families and them meeting one day. Until a song you both loved so you two started dancing with everyone else.

As you were dancing you tripped up falling but being caught by spiral. You could see a deep crimson red blush covering his cheeks. All of a sudden he kissed you passionately, you melted then kissed back. Lifting you up you saw why there was a mistletoe above the both of you. "Aww I didn't know the mistletoe was above us. Good call mr.prez."  You and everyone just laughed