First kiss pac and spiral

Hi guys I hope you like this and I am sorry if the chapter is short I might do two characters per chapter so there will be more chapters and I hope this hoes well.

PAC

Pacs point of view

It was a peaceful day in pac world and I finally got to spend time with spiral, while cilly spent time with (y/n) it was nice of them to spend time together and see they get on then again they are pen pals.

We decided to go to pac-it-burger and get something to eat since we skipped breakfast. When we was eating spiral looked at me as if I had done something. I swallowed "what's wrong spiral?" "Nothing."

"Spiral, pac." We turned around to see cilly waving at us we waved back but (y/n) wasn't with her. She ran over to us with something behind her back. "Hay cilly. How is it going?" Spiral asked. "Good. Oh (y/n) wanted me to give you this and spiral she wanted you to have this as well." She passed me and spiral gifts form (y/n) then spiral remembered something "hold up she wanted me to give this to you cilly." He passed the gift to her they all were different sizes we opened them together and my heart melted as soon as I saw it.

It was a picture of us on our first date sitting under the stars. It was in a star shaped frame.

Spiral and cilly laughed at there's spirals was a  picture of them two at pac it in burger use snap-pac (see what I did there) they looked so funny. That was in a rectangular photo frame
That said '#best guy friend'

Cilly was blushing and laughing and the same time her picture was in a big heart with a picture of them when they first met it said 'number one best.'
We all laughed at each picture and I decided to go see her.

10 minutes later

I am knocking on her dorm door. I wait patiently hearing her footsteps come to the door and as soon as she opens the door..................................................................................................................

(Y/n)'s point of view

I hear a knock on the door and I rushed to the door and as soon as I open it a pair of soft lips against mine my eyes widened as I saw pac there kissing me. My eyes flutters shut deepening the kiss.

But because of our bodily functions we needed to breathe so we parted, he closed my door and bundles me with kisses. You laugh.

"Pac stop it it tickles (laughter sounds)." He gets off you still hugging you.

"Thank you for my present consta."

"No problem."

Spiral

It wasn't easy being a protector of pac worlds girlfriend. It was all photos, crowds of many people and him saving the world. You were even thinking of helping them at some point.

But the point was as soon as everyone found out they started to go crazy. They thought you two were the perfect couple, they would take pictures of you two when you were out and all the kids wanted a picture with or spiral or me and him we always signed it.

You, spiral, pac and cilly were at the park just relaxing when pac said teasingly
"So you two have been getting a lot of attention lately." You both look at him with a questionable look. As you swallowed a mouthful of drink you say "what do you mean by that?" Him and cilly looked at each other than back at us and said in a whisper "Well since you two haven't kissed everyone wants you to and they keep making ship names and fanfics." (Hahaha 😂 lol ok I will stop let's Carry on with the story shall we.)

You both blushed spiral spoke up "well we want it to be just a stupid kiss." You decided to get up and go for a quick run since you were training for a few races for the school. You ran next to the lake and you turned your head the opposite way to the lake to see a flash of a camera blinding you for a moment making you fall into the lake. You were trying to get your sight back but loosing breath quickly.

What you didn't realise was that someone jumped in after you. They grabbed your wrist and pulled you to land. All you saw was darkness.

Time skip

(Give me a moment to get to the point)

You slowly opened your eyes to here soft cries next to you. Turning your head to the direction to the voice you saw spiral head in hands crying and softly talking to himself. "I should have gone with you. I should have been there to stop you falling in." You go to speak but nothing comes out. So you reach out your hand and placed it on his leg

His head shot up "(y/n)!" He jumped up and kissed you straight on the lips passionately. Pulling away he explained what happened and why you were in hospital and you had been out for 1 month.