Flowers 💐

(Someone mumbles in background)
Hi guys this was suggested by FrancesCaballes and she is so awesome because she is always giving me some new chapters to do. (YellS other direction) FLOWEY DON'T MAKE ME GET SANS!!!!!!!!!!

Really your going to get that bone head

Ignore him everyone
And
Enjoy sorry it has taken so long to update

PacMan

You were busy in the lab dissecting a heart because your dad said he wanted you to write an essay after it on how you had done it to let him grade you. You were so into dissecting it that you didn't realise someone coming Into the lab. You had finished your studying and was about to clean up when you feel arms snake around your waist and turning you around. You saw pac with a bunch of (f/c) (favourite colour) (f/f) (favourite flower).
You gasped at the beautiful flowers that he held in his left hand as he passed them to you.

"Wow these are so lovely pac I absolutely love them there so beautiful."

He blushed "No problem when I was walking Over here I saw them and they reminded me of you.
You walked up to him and hugged him he was always surprising you with different things.

"Thank you so much I love you."

"I love you two"

Spiral

You were on your way back to your dorm from going to the gym, since you loved sports and experience you decided to go once or twice a week (if you don't like sports and exercise then sorry).

You soon got to your dorm door and opened it you got a waft of something. You walked inside and looked round to find a massive Bouquet of (f/c) carnations (they are a type of flowers) they were gorgeous. You dropped your gym bag walking over to the flowers on your desk. Reaching for the carnations you heard the door being closed behind you. After grabbing the flowers you turn around seeing spiral standing there blushing a slight pink. You run over to him and attacking to the floor.

Butrayus

You were on your way to the throne room again as per usual. Since the royal airhead personally asked for you to get there as soon as possible. Which you had got there quite quickly since you didn't want to get 'told off'.
Opening the door to the throne room you couldn't see any ghost around
"Uhh hello any ghost here? Betrayus, buttocks, Butler."
You floated to the throne noticing something on it. There lay a bouquet of fire flowers.

Looking at them with wide eyes you pick them up turning round to see betrayus there blushing?? You have never seen him bush as much as this

Looking at them with wide eyes you pick them up turning round to see betrayus there blushing?? You have never seen him bush as much as this. Rushing over to him you tackle him into a hug as you whisper into his ear "Thank you."

Butler

It was lunch time for you and buttocks (I know it's butlers one but you guys will see where I am going with this) so you both went to grab some lunch. You hadn't seen butler since this morning, "Hay buttocks do you know where butler is." He went to say something but stopped himself "to be honest I don't actually know where my brother is." We then went back to the lab but on the way the announcement came up
'buttocks can you come to the throne room NOW'
He looks at me "carry working on the jiggle compress zap laser converter." "Ok fine by me."
As buttocks left you floated into the lab noticing someone had been in here (you have six senth) until you notice something on your desk. Floating over to the desk you grabbed a glass of dyed down acid, when you noticed what was on the desk you dropped the beaker hearing it smash on the floor realising there was electric flowers on the desk

 Floating over to the desk you grabbed a glass of dyed down acid, when you noticed what was on the desk you dropped the beaker hearing it smash on the floor realising there was electric flowers on the desk

Hearing a cough you turn round to see lord betrayus, buttocks and butler, you snapped out of your trance and started stuttering "I I'm so ssssorry lord b , n buttocks I will clean this up straight away."
Lord b floated up to me "go with butler." "But." "This is an order So go." You smile and thank him and that you owe him big

Buttocks

You are allergic to flowers

Sir c

You were talking to pac, cilly and spiral while sir c went out to grab a few bits.

"So how long have you been with sir c?" Cilly asked I smiled and said "I think it's coming up for 10 months now." "And how long have you too worked together." Pac asked "about a year and 6 months."

Soon we had finished the conversation cc and grinder came through the door with many bags of different shopping bags of things. "Hay sir c." "Oh hay pac m lad,spiral and cilly when did you get here." "About an hour ago."

He smiles and walks over too you with something behind his back.
"I also picked up these for you pancake." (nickname) he showed you (f/f) (favourite flower). You gasped and hugged him after pulling away you put the flowers in a vase.

Inky

It's been a while since you had seen inky and you were worried on where he was but you asked around and not many ghosts saw him. You soon decide to go back home and up into your room.
Opening the door to your room there was a powering smell that you didn't recognise, you look round noticing something on your desk realising it was a bouquet of (f/c) (f/f) you walked over to them noticing a note reading

'Hay cookie
I am sorry I have been distant lately I just have been really busy with Lord b sending me and the guys on missions. So I got you these flowers to make up for it and there is also some (f/c) (favourite cake) in the fridge with your name on it so enjoy'

Love
Inky
You smiled and went to the fridge to find the cake with '(y/n)' iced on it.

Blinky

You and blinky went for a fly around pac world and noticing a stall with flowers on so he floated up to the stall and got the flowers and paid the pac worldwide didn't seem to freak out. You realised he got some (f/f)'s for you do you smiled and you both went back to the neather world