you see and meet his parents

PAC

You had heard stories about pacs parents but never asked him since you didn't want to upset him or make him angry at you. One day you went to go see Pac in the dorm but as you got to the door you heard crying on the other side of the door pressing the button for the door to open you saw that it was Pac that was crying in bed holding a picture close to him as tears streamed down his face. Gasping you rushed over to him hugging him tight rubbing his back trying to sooth him.

"Pac whats wrong." he passed me the picture it was a picture of his parents. "don't worry Pac i know what its like to have a missing parent." you were shocked because you felt like you had recognised them before. as Pac calmed down a bit noticing you really concentrating on the picture. "whats wrong." "nothing i just feel like i recognise them thats all." he tackled you to the bed both wide eyes he said "please tell me you knew them." you tried thinking so hard thats when it clicked.

"Pac i have good news i have met them me and your dad always had races he use to help train me since i had no good competition when it came to running except him in the school i went to so he trained me overtime it came to me having to prepare to run against others. while your mum helped with any injuries and food and stuff if we hurry but the bad news is they left but they never told me where they went off to." Pac hugged you and you both stayed there for the night.

SPIRAL

You and spiral stayed at his parents over the half term and they treated you as if you were family.

"so (y/n) your from pecan?" "yes sir." "please call me (f/b/n) (favourite boy name) i insist." "ok." "so what was it like moving here." "Dad stop with the questions!"you giggled at your boyfriend but answers anyway . "it was tough at first but luckily spiral was there to help me out with things i didn't know, I wasn't fluent in english so he helped me a lot since i was well behind." as you finished explaing spirals mum walked in with a drink for you, "thank you...." "(f/g/n) (faverouite girls name)" "thank you (f/g/n) i am honed that you have let me stayed here, and if you ever need any help with anything let me know and i will help." (f/b/n) looked at spiral with a smile saying "she's a keeper i like her." you all laughed except spiral who was embarrassed from what his dad said.

BETRAYUS

you floated into the throne room to betrayus on the with someone. after the call he noticed you and smiled saying that you were gonna meet someone important to him you were mega nervous.

As you both left the throne room you suddenly realised you were heading for pac world and to the white house you stopped dead still in your place shaking. your boyfriend noticed this floating over to you he hugged you and gave you a kiss making you relax more. floating to the entrance you noticed status, pac, spiral,cily, sir c, and a lady you didn't know. you slightly hid behind betrays scared of what they might do not wanting to be eaten. you didn't realise betrays was talking until he said your name and pulled you from behind him holding your hand. you blushed not knowing what to say or even do. the lady you didn't recognise walked over to you pulling you down slightly by your other hand, you let go of betrays holding her other hand. "hello dear I'm betrays mum and your his girlfriend i heard." "yes mam." "your so well mannered no wonder he's changed so much he's been non stop about you over the phone to me saying how lovely you are and i can see that he is very lucky to have you." you blushed and said "thank you mrs sperous" you saw stratus come over they both hugged you saying "welcome to the family." you cried because you had never really had a family over that your brothers.

butler and buttocks sir c inky and blinky

we don't know anything about there parents all except that inks mum might have mot been with anyone at the time she brought inky up on her own but thats it

done byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee