Tickle wars

Hay guys hope you like this chapter this will actually be chapter 82 once published and you have seen this and I have another big announcement that I will put in an authors note soon

So

Enjoy this chapter😁👍

PAC

You were at pacs dorm room and you were looking at something, you kept looking at Pac hoping he wouldn't notice you. You decide to try take a photo of him. So you put on your camera getting the right way to where he wouldn't notice and you press the button to take the picture but you had forgotten to put it on silent so it made the noise when you press the camera. Both your heads shot up looking at each other. "Umm (y/n)" "yeah." "Did you just take a photo of me." "..............umm ono?!" He started to get off his bed and towards you. While you backed away. Suddenly he ran at you while you dashed in the opposite direction. PAC chased after you for a while around the room until you tripped up your own feet falling to the flaw Pac jumping on you and started to tickle you.

You couldn't stop laughing "Pac stop it I can't take it anymore." You say in between laughs but soon managed to swap over tickling him . This lasted about 30 minutes and you both couldn't stop laughing.

Spiral

You were in his dorm room doing revision for the science test on Monday, but spiral was getting bored and agitated. Looking around and noticing you writing Down notes, noticing the concentration on your face was a mixture between cute and to warn others not to be disturbed, but he decided to test his luck out by sneaking up behind her and getting ready to tickle her on her sides since that was her weakest points on her body. Ready to pounce he noticed you starting to look so he acted quick by tickling you.

 you fell to the floor laughing your heart out asking him to stop but he ignored because he loved your laugh. somehow you managed to start tickling him making him go on his back. this gave you a chance to run for your life making sure you dogged everyone which was easy. not realising that spiral wasn't that far until he tripped seeing Pac , cilly, and cherrie looking at him. spiral just smiled and started running calling back to them "i will be back in a sec just got to catch (y/n)." they just laughed at there warn out friend as he chased his girlfriend. 

you were busy hiding in the presidents white house; you became very close to the president since you got introduced to him a while back and he treated you like a daughter since he had no kids and you didn't really have parent there to support you at all they had dyed in the world Pac war one. with left you to grow up in an orphanage after the war. you found it ok but wasn't to keen.

while you hid you heard the door open thinking it was the president you came out of you're hiding spot to being attacked by someone tickling you looked up when they stopped to see spiral on top of you with a smirk saying "do you yeald." you laughed saying " i yeald." you loom at the door to se mr prez ,sir c, Pac and cilly standing there trying to hold back laughter. we both blushed madly getting up.

BETRAYUS

It was an average day well you say average betrays was bored out of his mind not knowing what to do until he spotted you sitting on the floor infant of him and you knew he hated you sitting on the floor but you did it to wind him which you thought it was quite funny to listen to him ran he was so protective over you which was very unlike him to do.

but he decided to get his revenge on you since he knew you were ticklish and knew where you were ticklish he decided to punch tackling you to the floor tickling you till you said you needed the toilet like 20 times to which he stopped and laughed. as you went to the bathroom he slapped to where your ass would be making you blush bright red in embarrassment you looked back at him, causing him to wink at you making you rush off.

butler

you were helping butler make dinner and you noticed his concentration on his face so you

decided to make a small smoke bomb to scare him and manage to secretly get into 

place to tickle him for teasing you for something you never did and he thought it 

Was funny/cute to see you get so flustered. So you knew this was the perfect plan to get him back. A little while later you managed to make one and was in position to throw and tickle him. You threw it and as soon as it the floor lots of smoke roes around everywhere giving you the chance to move. As the smoke clears you started tickling him.

He started laughing making you burst into laughter as you kept on tickling him what you didn't realise he managed to start tickling you which made you non stop laughing.

  That day you and butler had the best day in weeks.

BUTTOCKS

You are both too busy and are not ticklish well buttocks is but you were busy to relax at that moment.

SIR C 

you both were too busy and were behind on so many different projects that sometimes one of you had to stay up in the night while the other worked the next day and night this became a continuos  cycle when you had finally finished you both slept then you went to go and eat and relax

BLINKY

you would never tickle each other since you both didn't want to tickle each other and you felt uncomfortable when you did once so you never tickled each other anymore so it settled the whole problem.

INKY 

you both had so many tickle wars that you didn't know what was the funniest time to even explain and it was fun but you didn't want to get caught but your dad since he was very protective still over you.

SORRY THIS TOOK A WHILE TO GET OUT I AM HAVING TO DO THIS ON MY LAPTOP SINCE I CANT GET INTO MY PHONE AT THE MOMMENT I WILL GET MORE CHAPTERS OUT AS SOON AS I CAN SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND THANKS FOR OVE 7K READS 

LOVE YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING ME AND THIS BOOK